Chapter 6 : U Got Me.

Dayla walked out in front of Ysenia and when her and Dustin spotted each other it was like magic.

"You look amazing." He spat out.

"Thank you, you look great too." She smiled.

He hadn't really gotten a good look at the club and still thought she looked beautiful. Now it was like seeing a whole new person, she looked perfect.

"Have a good time you guys. Do everything I would do." Ysenia joked, making the two laugh loudly.

"Shall we." Dustin offered his arm.

Dayla took the offer and they walked to his car. Dustin opened her door, and walked to the drivers side. He began to drive towards their destination.

"So where exactly are we going?" She asked as he put the key in the ignition.

"What you dont trust me?" He said, like he was hurt by the statement.

"I just met you, you could be a serial killer." She joked.

"True, but not true." He laughed.

"I was actually thinking we could go to this japanese spot downtown. I heard it's really dope and I've never been there before." He added.

"Sounds great." She smiled.

"You really do look beautiful." He said, looking her over once more.

"Stop." She blushed.

"Im serious." He laughed.

"You done did your hair, got your little nails done. Looking like a model and all that." He added.

They made small talk until they reached their destination.

"Were here." Dustin said, turning off the car and shutting his door behind him. He ran to open hers and took her hand, not letting go of it.

They walked into the building hand in hand. You would've thought they'd known each other for years.

He opened the door of the resturant and she walked in.

They soon approached the front and the owner made his way towards them.

"Booth?" Dustin said.

"Right this way." The japanese man led them to a private booth in the back.

They both ordered something they'd never had before. Which ended up being sushi for both of them. Once their food got to their booth they stared at it.

"I'll try it if you will." Dayla grinned.

"Same time?" Dustin asked opening his chopsticks,

"Same time." She agreed, opening her chopsticks as well. They gathered sushi on their utensils and fed theirs to each other.

"Not bad." Dayla laughed.

"Pretty good." He nodded his head, eating more.

They did everything from crying from laughing so hard, and smiling till their cheeks began to ache.

"Sir, ma'am. We're closing in five minutes." The japanese waitress told them.

"Wow, we really stayed here for .... 4 hours?" Dustin asked looking at his watch.

"That's crazy !" She smiled.

Dustin drove her back home to her apartment and walked her to the door.

"I had a good time." Dayla told him.

"Yeah me too. I haven't been on a real date in a while. I was kind of nervous to be honest" Dustin said.

"I almost didn't come out of the bathroom because I was so nervous. Ysenia convinced me." She laughed.

"I'll have to thank her for that next time then." He smiled.

........................................

A/N:  This chapter was too cute if I do say so myself ! Wonder how the date ends officially ! Find out in the next chapter ! Feedback ? (: