Chapter 2 : Single.

Dustin's eyes scanned through the crowd searching for this mystery girl. Him, being the ambitious man that he is was determined to find her before the end of the night.

Wait why the hell was he looking for her, again ? He just met this girl.

Matter of fact, he didnt even meet her.

She definitely caught his eye though. This girl wasn't what he was used to. Not because of her race, hair or her body but everything about her was unique.

He slid in between people, looking over heads searching for the ebony goddess. Wait what ?

There she was.

He finally spotted her.

She was dancing with some girl. Dustin being the risk taker that he is, made his way towards her.

The girls were twerking on each other playfully to Juicy J's "Bounce it"  when Dayla felt someone's body heat against her back.

"A thank you would be nice." A deep voice said in her ear.

"For what?" She questioned, turning around making eye contact with the young man.

"Saving your ass." He grinned, eyeing her behind.

"Which is looking pretty nice, especially in this outfit." He added.

"What makes you better than that guy who was hitting on me? She questioned.

"Im just giving you a compliment, no harm no foul." He smiled.

"And why do you feel like I owe you something, I could've handled that myself." She told him.

"Yeah ... right." He smiled.

She turned around, and his jaw dropped.

Was this girl serious ?

Dustin Michael Breeding just saved her life. That man could've slipped her drugs or anything.

"Well your welcome." He added.

"Uh huh." She continuing to dance with Ysenia.

"Yall give it up for my boy, he's in the house tonight ." The DJ said into the mic.

"Make some noise for Dustin Breeding !" He yelled as he turned on Dustin's song 'Liu Kang'.

The crowd went wild.

Especially the females.

Dayla didn't react at all . She was a huge fan of b5. She's loved them since she was a teenager... but she'd be damned if she was going to let his cocky ass know that.

"You know, I pretty much always get what I want." He said, inching towards her.

"Who I want." He added, licking his lips.

She put her hand on the back of his head, gently pulling him towards her.

"Well I'm not that easy." She whispered in his ear.

No girl has ever told him no. Ever. He wasn't mad or disappointed. More like.... intrigued.

..........................................

A/N : Ooooh ! How yall feeling about Dayla ? And what about Dustin ? What do you think is going to happen next ?