Chapter 12 : Make Love To You.

Dayla began to tug at the material covering Dustin's torso with urgency in every mood she made.

After removing his shirt he threw it on the floor. He picked her up, with one hand cupping her ass and one hand gripping her thigh. She wrapped her legs around him and he moaned, feeling the heat from her cookie hitting his stomach.

He walked her over to the couch and and sat her down. She spread her legs and pulled him down with her.

Dustin smirked against her lips.

She wanted him.

Bad.

He unraveled her towel and took in the sight before him.

And he though she looked sexy at club?

She was down right flawless.

He took one breast in his mouth and used the other hand to play with her cookie.

"I need you." She moaned.

"Trust me, the feeling is mutual." He groaned in her ear.

His hands roamed every inch of her body and she was starting to feel insecure.

Dustin placed kisses , starting at her jaw line.

She tensed up when he moved towards her stomach. She's always been embarrased of her stretch marks, and he noticed that.

"Dont worry, I love them." He smiled, kissing them aswell.

He spread her legs and dived in. Every lick, kiss, and touch was better than the one before.

"Lawwwddd." She arched her back, making him smirk against her womanhood.

One she neared her peak, he stopped.

She could have slapped the taste out of his mouth.

literally.

"Asshole." She whispered.

"You love me." He grinned.

She reached for his boxers and pulled them down. She was a virgin so she had no idea what to expect. Let's just say Dustin should be very proud.

She grabbed his hand and they ran to the bed room, then she pushed him on the bed.

Dayla crawled towards him and straddled his hips.

Now it was her turn to make him squirm.

And she did.

Once she started, he didn't want her to stop.

He began to pre cum and she stopped, smirking at him. Dustin cocked his head and flipped her on her back. He started kissing her neck and grinded his hips into her center.

"Dustin, you should know something." Dayla started.

"What's wrong babe?" He asked.

She had'nt even caught the new nickname he just gave her. She was way too nervous.

"Im a, uh..." She trailed off.

"Tell me." He whispered, continuing to kiss her neck.

"Im a ... virgin." She spat nervously.

................................................

A/N : Feedback ? (: