Chapter 23

(*So.... Y'all are probably gonna be upset with me, but.. LAST CHAPTER!!!! It's been so fun writing this<3 Don't worry, there will be an epilogue! And I'm planning on posting the first chapter of the next one tonight as well!!!! Enjoy*)

~*Lucy's P.O.V.*~

Time passes and it's time for me to get ready for Austin's performance. I decide to check my twitter because a lot of Austin's fans still tweet me and I try to respond as much as I can... But there's so many tweets, I can't get to them all and lots of them are questions that I don't know answers to.

#LucyPleaseRemember is still trending. I know that they're trying to be supportive, and they don't mean to piss me off, but they do. This trend really does.

"My lovelies, I really have tried to remember... But I can't. :( I'm sorry, please remove that trend as it is a reminder of the people I am hurting un-intentionally..." *Send tweet*

Almost immediately I have responses saying stuff like We just want you back together :(, Sorry Lucy, we just miss Lustin! and stuff. A few hate comments, but I don't care. There's too many positives to focus on the negatives, and I've always tried to focus on that.

I gasp out loud. Oh my gosh... I remember doing a Ustream with Austin. I remember how nervous I was, how he calmed me down and how he introduced me as his beautiful girlfriend. My eyes brim with tears and a smile plasters on my face. But then, as soon as the memory comes, it slips away, and I can't remember what I'm smiling at.

Okay, I really need to get ready. I wear a pair of white short-shorts, flip-slop sandals, and a black crop top. I use a straightener to curl my hair slightly at the ends and part my hair to the side. Then I apply a light coat of eyeliner, some eyeshadow, mascara, and just a little bit of foundation.

I examine myself in the mirror. I decide to pull out my phone and take a mirror selfie.

"Ready for tonight! :)" is my caption and I post it to Instagram and Twitter. I go downstairs and tell my mom that I'm leaving. Kristin is outside waiting for me, because I texted her a couple hours ago telling her that Corey and I broke up and seeing if she wanted to come with me tonight. She happily said she would drive, and I was more than happy to accept.

"Dang girly! You look hot!" Kristin exclaims as I hop into the passenger's seat, popping the "t".

I giggle. "Thanks, you look nice, too." Kristin always looks good. I don't know how, she just does. It's really not fair. She looks good without even trying.

"Thanks. You ready to go?"

"Yeah!"

We drive the 30 minute drive and have to find a place to park. It's actually really packed, and bigger than I thought.

"I thought you said that this was going to be a small performance?" Kristin looks over at me.

I shrug. "He said it was going to be."

She just nods and finds a place to park. We end up finally finding a place to park on the street. The "small place" that Austin is performing at is an arena. I hop out of the passenger's seat and text Austin.

"We're here..."

"K, just tell the security up front who u r. Its all set up. :)"

"Alrighty, thanks!"

"Thanks for coming Lucy."

"No problem. It's the least I could do, right?"

I take the lead and Kristin and I wait in line until we finally get up to the front. I tell security that I'm Lucy and that Kristin is my guest and he hands us ticket stubs. We have tickets to the second row, right in the middle.  As we're walking to our seats, about 100 girls all run at me asking me for pictures and autographs and stuff.