Chapter 19

I wake up and Austin's arms are still wrapped around my waist. His chest is rising and falling rhythmically. I turn around to face him and kiss his nose. 

"GoodMorning, baby." 

"GoodMorning, princess."  

His sleepy voice is so attractive. I just love it. I love his eyes, his hair, his personality, his abs, the way he makes me feel. Everything. I love him.  

"Baby?" Austin snaps me out of my thoughts.  

"Oh I'm sorry. We're you saying something?" 

He chuckles to himself. "I was just saying that I wrote a song and I want you to hear it." I nod. He grabs his guitar and begins to sing. "Yeah 1,2,3,4 soon as you walk through the door. Countin' 5,6,7,8,9 one million thoughts quick hit my mind! Have you been running? Where have you been lately? You know it drives me crazy! You know I miss your kiss, hate to let you see me like this. Because I know when she's on my mind, she's got me all worked up inside! And I know it's going down tonight because she's movin and it's feelin right, girl you got me feelin right. And I know that you've been hatin me, let the things I say be history. You can move like that, I can move like this. Girl you know it's time to make a wish, make a wish girl. It's 11:11 make a wish and make a wish and say, it's 11:11 make a wish and make a wish and say, it's 11:11 make a wish, make a wish and say I hope you come true"  

I feel myself tear up. "Austin! That's amazing!"  

He smiles. "You really think so?"  

"Yeah!" He sets his guitar down and I grab his shirt to pull him in for a kiss. Then my phone rings. "It's my mom. I gotta take it." I answer. "Hello?" 

"Lucy?! Where are you honey?!" 

"Hi mama. I'm at Austin's." 

"Okay. I need you to come home." 

"Right now?" 

"Yeah. Right now." 

I sigh. "Okay. I'll be home in 10 minutes." 

"Okay, sounds good. Love you." 

"Love you too." *click* "UGGGGGHHH" 

"You have to go home?" Austin kisses my shoulder. 

"Unfortunately... Yeah."  

"Okay. Text me?" 

"Of course! Can I go home in these?" I grip his sweatpants. He nods. "Thanks babe." I go over and kiss his cheek and start to walk out his door. 

"Wait, Lucy?" I turn around and look at him. "So, we're back together?" I nod and he smiles hugely. 

I walk back to my house and am greeted by a huge dog. Then, everything's black. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

When I wake up, I'm in a white room. There's a slight beeping noise. Oh shit. I'm in the hospital.  

"Mom?" 

She gets up and comes over to me. I attempt to lift my head up and wince at the pain. "Don't move your head too much." 

"What happened?" 

"Well, I called you to come home from Austin's and when you came in the house, the dog jumped on you and you fell back and hit your head. Hard. You suffered a concussion, and a pretty big one." 

"Oh. Wait, mom?" 

"Yes darling?" 

"Who's Austin?"

(* I decided to update anyways because I couldn't wait any longer to do this!! You can hate me now. It's okay:P 

BUT WHATTTT 

Austin and Lucy just got back together and now due doesn't know who he is?! OHHHH DANG!! 

Comment, vote, share please<3*)