Chapter 14

(*Sorry that it's taken me so long to update! I've been so busy with cheerleading and school and work it's just been hard to find the time! Anyways, this one is short, and I'm sorry. But it's just to hold you off until Saturday. Saturdays are my new update days so make sure to check back here to see if I've posted! Love you all(: Don't forget to share this<3 *)

~*Lucy's P.O.V*~

The next morning when I woke up, Austin was still asleep with his arms wrapped around my waist and his face buried into my back. He breathed softly and all I could do was smile. I layed there for a little while, enjoying the comfort that Austin was giving me. Then I decided that I should get up. I gently unwrapped his arms from my waist and brushed his hair back from his forehead so I could kiss it. He looked so peaceful when he was asleep. Just so he wouldn't think I had left, I made sure that he could see where my clothes were and wrote him a little note.

GoodMornimg baby! Thank you for last night. You are truly the best boyfriend a girl could ever ask for. I'm either in the shower or downstairs. Either way... I'll see you when you wake up. I love you.

~Lucy

I thought that was appropriate. Last night didn't necessarily start off well. It ended amazingly, but that doesn't mean that I unsaw that girl sucking on my boyfriend's face and him trying to get away but being forced to kiss back. I shook that image out of my head and went into the bathroom. As I started the water, my phone rang and I saw that it was Kristin.

"Hello?"

"Lucy! GoodMorning, how are you love?"

"I'm..." My voice trailed off for a second as I tried to find a word that could describe what I was. "Perfect."

"That sounds good... Details? What's up?"

I told her everything about the night before. How our date was going, what I was feeling when I saw her kissing him, and how we ended the night.

She didn't say anything for a few seconds. Then she screamed so loud that I swear she blew out my eardrum. "OH MY GOD!!!!!! LUCY!!!!" Kristin started to talk a million words a second and that's when I realized the water was still running.

"Kristin, I'll tell you more about it later. I have to go now." I hung up without letting her respond.

~*Austin's P.O.V*~

I woke up without Lucy in my arms. At first I was a little bit worried that she had left, but I saw her clothes on the floor and there was a note on my pillow. I read what it said and just smiled. At first all I could hear was the shower running and my breathing. Then I heard her voice. She was singing in the shower.

I got out of bed and walked over to the bathroom. I was careful to open the door slowly, I didn't want her to hear me come in and then stop singing. She didn't hear me come in and she kept singing. Her voice was amazing. Better than mine, really. She was singing Beautiful Soul and I knew that she must have watched that cover of mine. I listened to her angelic voice for a while until I couldn't stand it any longer. Even though I was in the same room with her, she wasn't even 5 feet away from me, I needed her.

I took off my shirt and got into the shower with her. She looked shocked at first, but then she just smiled. "Baby, why didn't you tell me your voice is so amazing?"

"Because it's not, silly! And what are you doing in here, love?"

I loved when she called me that. I pulled her into my arms. "I just couldn't wait any longer to say GoodMorning." I felt her smile into my chest as she kissed my chest.

"Well, that's sweet of you, but...."

"I don't wanna leave...." I pouted into her shoulder. "Pleeeeeeeeease?"

She sighed. "You are so dramatic."

"Does that mean I can stay in here with you?"

"Ug, yes."

She unwrapped herself from me and kissed me with her arms around my neck. I put my arms around her waist and felt her smile.

Lucy pulled her sweet lips away from mine. "But you're getting my back."

I kissed her forehead. "I'm okay with that." And winked at her.