Chapter 1

if you are about to read this: I apologize. it's the very first fanfiction I ever wrote, actually the very first anything I really ever wrote. there are grammar errors, spelling errors, and many other errors im sure. so once again I apologize and I really encourage you to go read a different fanfiction that I have written. (Player Player seems to be popular i guess)

*This story starts out in 2011. When Austin was only 15. It's in past tense!*

*~FRESHMAN YEAR~*

It started out as a simple day of school. Classes were boring and I was about to fall asleep at the beginning of 3rd period- math. Then our math teacher, Mrs. Gordon, walked in with a new kid. He was really cute. Like, it was insane.
"Class, this is Austin. Austin, this is our class." She smiled at him and told him to sit in the desk next to me. SCORE! ;D

He sat down and got out his pencils and stuff. I smiled at him and said "Hey, I'm Lucy. And, welcome to Hell." He snickered and looked down. "Thanks Lucy. For the warm welcome." And shook his head.

We went through the rest of the class like we usually would. Austin didn't raise his hand for anything, he was just quiet and shy. I don't blame him. Mrs. Gordon isn't easy to talk to, even in class. After what seemed like forever, the bell finally rang. Lunch wasn't until 5th period, but anything was better than math. Plus, English was next and that was my favorite class. I gathered my things and put them into my bag and stood up. Austin was already up talking to Mrs. Gordon, asking her where he needed to go next.
I was about to walk out of the class when Mrs. Gordon called my name.

"Yeah?"
"Lucy, I don't know if they have Austin's schedule yet, so I'm going to send him with you. Austin, just follow Lucy. Okay?"

He looked and me and blushed, then nodded.

"C'mon. We have English next!"