Chapter 18

(*This chapter has some language and sex. In graphic detail. If you don't think you can handle it.... Just simply don't read it. Or at least don't read those parts. Thank you for getting this to 589 reads!!! Seriously, it's so amazing! I can't thank you all enough. There will be an author's note at the end, so make sure to read it. Love you<333*)

__________________________________________________________________

I look down at my wrists and realize how stupid I'm being. "What the fuck are you doing, Lucy?!" I whisper-yell to myself.

Before I can stop myself, I'm at Austin's front door. I knock loudly, hoping that Austin will answer. Wait! There are still blood stains on your wrists and you didn't even cover your wrists up! Oh my god, I bet I look awful, too! I'm about to leave when Austin answers the door.

His eyes widen. "Lucy? What are-" I cut him off by wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him hard.

I pull away and look into his eyes. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" I sob. "Austin I made a huge deal out of nothing and I'm sorry!" I release my arms from his neck and look down. "Please take me back. I can't live without you." I whisper.

Austin takes my chin in his hand and lifts it up. "Lucy, I will never let you go again." And kisses me.

Austin brings me inside with our lips still locked. He shuts the door with his foot and slides his hands right underneath my ass and says "Jump" without breaking the kiss. I obey and he holds me up against him and carries me up the stairs. He reaches for his door with one arm still around me and opens it. He shuts it and locks it. I tighten my grip a little on his neck, wrap my legs around him tighter and kiss his neck, letting my tongue graze his skin lightly. He lets out a moan and I smirk to myself.

"God, baby I missed you." He grunts as he throws me down on his bed.

"I missed you too." I reply and crash my lips back onto his.

~*Austin's P.O.V.*~

Words can't even describe how happy I am that Lucy and I are back together. I didn't know what to do with myself when we weren't. I hadn't answered the door for anyone, and I don't really know what caused me to go answer this time, but I'm really glad that I did.

Lucy slides her tongue into my mouth and I gladly let her explore. When she had explored every part of my mouth that she could, I slide my tonuge into her mouth and then start to nip at her neck, causing her to let out a slight moan. It's so sexy when she moans. My hands find the bottom of her shirt and I rip it off her. Then I move to her shorts and take those off too. She unbuttons my pants and takes those off of me and flips me over. She sits on my waist, straddling me, and takes off my shirt, revealing my 6 pack. Her eyes widen and I laugh at her. She blushes and kisses my stomach, moving up to my neck, and finding the sweet spot right below my ear lobe. I can't help but moan, I love it when she does this.

I flip her back over and slide my hands underneath her back and unclasp her bra. She throws it across the room and gives me a dirty smile as I slide my hands to her lacey panties, which match her bra, and give her a look that says "Can I?". She bites her lip and nods. I slide them down her tan, smooth legs and she kicks them off. Lucy crashes her lips onto mine and slides her hand through my hair while pulling my boxers off.

She grabs my head and puts my ear next to her mouth. "I want you so bad." Ohhhhhh she knows how to seduce me.

I move over to my bedside table and pull out protection. Lucy grabs it from me and rips it open and slides it on for me, causing me to moan a little louder and send chills down my body. She winks at me and I can't hold back. I enter her and thrust back and forth hard.

Lucy slides her hand into my hair and pulls on it lightly, indicating she likes what I'm doing.

"Austinnnnnnnnn!" She moans. I want to make her say my name louder. I go faster and slide my hand down to pleasure even more. My princess needs to feel good. "AUSTIN!!"

I chuckle a little bit to myself. "Damn baby. You're wet" I say and pop the "t".

"That's because you're doing a good job." She arches her back and presses her lips together. "AUUUUUSTINNNNNNN!!!!!! It's happening!" Lucy arches her back even more and moans my name.

I pull out and she places her back back on the bed. "That was...." I start.

"Fucking amazing." She finishes.

"I love you."

"I love you, too. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry, my princess. I fucked up, I shouldn't have gone to see her." She looks into my eyes and we lock gazes. "I'm just glad that we're back together. I missed you baby girl."

"I missed you so much, Austin. I don't know how I thought I would- could stand to not be with you." She looked down at me and chuckled to herself. "Maybe we should take this off now." And slips the condom off, causing chills to be sent down my body again.

"Thanks baby." I kiss her cheek. "Do you want something to sleep in?" She nods. "Okay, I'll be right back." This time I kiss her forehead and get up.

~*Lucy's P.O.V.*~

Austin gets up to grab me something to sleep in and I chuckle a little bit to myself.

"What?"

"You have a cute ass, Austin." I say as I giggle to myself. He licks his finger and puts it on one of his cheeks and makes a sizzle sound. I burst out laughing so hard that I actually start crying.

He throws me a pair of his sweatpants and a tanktop that he still had of mine. I slide the pants on and my tank top, which has his scent on it. I love his scent.

"It's really good to hear you laugh again. I missed your- OH MY GOD LUCY WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOUR WRISTS?!?!?!"

I feel myself widen my eyes as I look down at my wrists that I sliced earlier. "Oh, I um..." I trail off. I can't think of an excuse.

He grabs my hands and pulls me to stand up. He looks into my eyes with his beautiful hazel ones.

"Lucy, you promised me that you would never do this again..." His voice is in a whisper and a tear escapes his eye.

"Oh baby please. Don't cry!" I wipe his tear away. "I'm sorry. I know I promised you that I wouldn't but I figured since we were broken up that-"

"Is that why you did this?!" I give him a questioning look. "Did you cut yourself because we broke up?"

"No. Well, yes. No. I- I guess it was both."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I cut because we weren't together. But it wasn't your fault. I did it because I felt like I made the biggest mistake of my life. And like I would never be able to fix it. I didn't really know what else to do."

"Why didn't you talk to someone, baby?"

"Because I'm not someone that likes to just talk about things. You know that."

"Yeah, I do." He smiles a little bit, but then gets serious again and gets down on one knee. He grabs my wrists and kisses my scars, causing me to tear up. "Just promise me that you'll NEVER do this again. And I mean NEVER." I nod. "Good."

I help him up and he pulls me into bed. He wraps his arms around my waits and pulls the covers over us.

"GoodNight baby."

"GoodNight princess. I love you."

"I love you too."

Austin kisses my shoulder and I drift off to sleep.

(*Did you guys honestly think I could keep them apart for long?! NOOOO WAYYYY. I decided to be nice and make you guys not hate me after all. But, you will later..... Anyways, yeah. This chapter was dirty, but I kept getting requests to make their reunion well, dirty! I really hope this chapter wasn't bad.... I was kinda suffering from writer's block. But, I still have a really great idea that I'm definitely going to use in the next chapter!!!
I'm really excited to post it. :D

IF THIS CHAPTER GETS 7 VOTES I WILL UPDATE AGAIN TOMORROW
So, please make it happen<3 I really want to update againnnnn

ANYWHOOOOOO if you aren't already following me on Twitter, please go do so(: @Austin_Loves_Us

I LOVE YOU ALL PLEASE VOTE!!!!!*)