13.

Heyy guys. Long time no see-ish. I've had writer's block so sorz for the late update. Enjoy! c;

___

Calum groaned in frustration, slamming his pencil down in the progress. He looked down at his chemistry problems, seeing that he couldn't even solve the first problem. 

He looked to his left and saw Ryan quickly working. He was also helping Duncan in the process 

"I don't get this," Calum groaned to himself, "Ryan... help."  

"I'm busy Calum," Ryan replied.

"Yeah, helping yourself and Duncan," Calum quietly scoffed.

"Duncan is worse at chemistry than you are, and that's saying something, because you can't do chemistry worth to save your life," Ryan quickly mumbled, "Why don't you just ask Mr. Hemmings? You seemed to understand chemistry better when he helped you with it in your guys' tutoring sessions." 

"But I don't want to," Calum whispered, giving Ryan a knowing look.

"Forget what happened and just go. What's more important: your grade or your avoidance with him?" 

Calum sighed, realizing he was right. Calum didn't want to get any low grade, knowing what would happen if he did get a low grade. 

The bell suddenly rang, signaling everyone to go to their next class. Calum slowly put his stuff away, not wanting to face Luke. 

After the kiss, things got awkward between them. What they did was wrong. It wasn't right. 

It was also time to reflect on their relationship with each other, and what it meant to them. 

Calum couldn't deny it at this point. He could feel himself fall for his chemistry teacher. That was wrong overall. He thought pushing Luke away would also suppress his feelings for him. Calum figured that if he could avoid Luke for the rest of the year, everything he felt for Luke would go away. 

Unfortunately, his chemistry grade would have to suffer for it if that was the path he decided to go down. 

"Is it really worth it?" Calum thought to himself. 

"No, it's not," Ryan answered, as if he could read his mind.

"But Ryan-" Calum started.

"What are you going to do Calum? Forget about him? Ask him to be nothing more than your teacher?" Ryan questioned.

"That would be a good idea."

"But you have feelings for him you idiot."

"So? Those can be forgotten," Calum insisted.

"No it can't. Feelings can't be forgotten. It's how we are as humans, "Ryan told him, "you are falling for him. You can't deny that. What's gonna happen if you push him away, and he becomes nothing more than your teacher? What's going to happen? You're going to secretly be in love with your teacher and do nothing about it?" 

"I won't have feelings for him anymore," Calum scoffed. 

"You don't know that."

"Yes I do."

"No you don't."

"Yes I d-" 

"GO," Ryan interrupted, finishing packing up his stuff, "I'm not taking no for an answer, because you need to solve this problem. It's not going to go away on it's own." 

Calum sighed and nodded.   

"Okay."

Ryan smirked then stood up.