11.

"Oh shit. Oh shit oh. What the fucking hell did I just do?" Luke thought as he sped back to his house. 

"Why did I just do that?" 

Luke's eyes widened. 

"Oh my god I just kissed one of my students." 

Luke squeezed the steering wheel of his car even more than before. 

"I'm so dead. I'm dead I'm dead I'm dead."

Luke drove into the driveway of his house and parked his car. He groaned and banged his head on the steering wheel, multiple times. 

"Why. Did. I Just. Do. That?" Luke thought to himself, thinking every word every time he hit his head. 

Luke sighed and brought his head up from the steering wheel. He looked out the window and saw that it was still pouring rain outside. 

He sighed again. He grabbed his messenger bag and fixed his jacket before climbing out of his car, locking it, and walking into his house. He closed his door and dropped his bag at the door. He walked into his living room and fell onto his couch, his head buried into the couch cushion.

"You screwed up," his conscious told him. 

"No shit," he mumbled, "It's not like I could resist. He's so... cute, and his cheeks... I want to squeeze them, and don't even get me started on his eyes and lips." 

Luke groaned. 

"You're talking to yourself Luke." 

He suddenly heard the doorbell. Luke screamed, which caused him to fall off of his couch and onto the floor. 

"Ow," Luke groaned, "come in." 

Luke heard the door open and close. He then heard shoes slip off and footsteps shuffle towards him. 

"What happened to you?" 

Luke looked up and saw Michael standing over him. His red hair was tousled. He was wearing a band shirt and a flannel with skinny jeans. He looked at Luke with a confused look. 

Luke turned away and banged his head against the carpet of his living room. 

"Don't ask." 

Luke then looked back up at Michael. 

"What are you doing here?" He asked. 

"Did you forget? We were going to get some grading done together, because we both tend to procrastinate when it comes to grading assignments and papers and shit," Michael replied. 

Luke suddenly remembered. He had multiple assignments to grade that his students kept asking for.

Luke climbed up from the floor He walked over to the door, locked it, and grabbed his bag with all of his school material. He lead Michael to the kitchen. They sat down at the dining table as they took out their things. Michael opened the box of pizza and started to grade as Luke started to do the same. 

It wasn't long until Michael brought up the same question. 

"If you don't mind me asking... why were you on the floor when I walked in?" Michael asked, finishing his first piece of pizza. 

Luke looked up from the worksheets and at Michael as he finished his slice of pizza as well. Luke then looked around his house, even though no one was in it besides the two teachers. 

"You promise not to tell anyone?" Luke asked. 

Michael gave him a confused look. 

"Um... yes?" Michael replied, "what did you do? Did you kill someone?"

"No I didn't kill anyone! It's just... not good," Luke replied. 

"What what is it?" Michael asked, putting his pen down. 

Luke took a deep breath before he started. 

"Um... remember that guy I was telling you about?" Luke asked. 

"Yeah...," Michael trailed off. 

"Well I... I... I sort of kissed him," Luke hesitantly said, looking back down at his papers as he continued to grade. 

"Sort of? Or you did kiss him? Did you initiate it?" Michael asked. 

"Yeah, I did kiss him. I did initiate it," Luke answered. 

Michael then smiled widely while patting Luke on the back. Luke, however, wasn't pleased with the kiss, because it possibly ruined everything him and Calum had. 

"Congratulations! You kissed him!" Michael exclaimed. 

"Mike... it's not a good thing I kissed him," Luke said.

Michael then pulled away and looked at Luke in all seriousness. 

"Why isn't it a good thing?" Michael asked. 

"It's complicated," Luke replied. 

"Well who's this guy?" Michael asked him. 

"That... I can't tell you," Luke answered. 

"Why?" Michael asked. 

Luke then looked up at Michael and gave him a small chuckle before grading again. 

"Do you ever stop asking questions?" Luke asked him. 

"I'm just curious," Michael replied. 

"But curiosity killed the cat, and I happen to like cats," Luke said, "anyway Mike, it's complicated. I don't really feel like talking about it now. I just need to think about it on my own."

"Okay. I'll leave it, but can I at least say something first?" Michael asked. 

Luke put his pen down. He looked up at Michael and nodded. 

"Well... you seem to really like this guy. Every time you talk about him, you get this goofy smile on your face. I don't see that smile unless you're talking about him, and I don't think that you should throw away everything you two had. Sure, it sounds complicated, but all relationships have some complication in them. You'll work your way through them. If there's a risk, then take it. That's what life it about. When in doubt, do it. Is this guy worth it?" 

"Yeah... I think he's worth it," Luke replied.

"Well then go for him. If you really like him and see that he's worth it, then go for him before some other guy takes him away. You'll regret it if you don't take the risks to get him." 

Michael then looked down at his papers to continue grading. He grabbed another piece of pizza as he moved on to the next assignments.

Luke continued to grade as well. As he did grade, he came across one of Calum's assignments. He went over it, smiling at the fact that Calum only got a couple of the problems wrong. Those tutoring sessions helped. 

Grading it also made Luke realize something else. 

He was falling for one of his students, Calum Hood.

____

This was a filler sorz. :c

Anyway, I am working on the outline for this fic, and am currently working on it, and I don't know when it'll get done. So idk how frequent updates will be. 

I also have a job interview tomorrow and I am a wee-bit worried. :c