7.

What Calum looks like at the beginning of the chapter. Cute squishy. ^.^

____

Later that day, Calum quietly sat in his room. He had just finished his homework and was now sitting on his seat that was connected to his window. He had his legs crossed while he played his guitar and softly sang. 

[What Calum's window set looks like; along with his room colors too and stuff] 

Baby you light up world like nobody else
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed 
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell 
You don't know
You don't know you're beautiful

"Calum!" Joy yelled. 

Calum stopped playing and looked up.

"Yeah mum?" He called out. 

Ryan's here!" Calum's mum yelled. 

"Oh. Okay!"

Calum jumped off from his window seat and put his guitar in his guitar case. He walked out of his room and ran downstairs to the front door. 

Before he could reach the door, his dad called out his name.

"Calum?" 

Calum looked towards his dad, who was reading a book on the comforter.

"Yes dad?" 

"You finished your homework, right?" 

"Yes, I did, dad, awhile ago actually." 

"And all of it is correct?"

"Yes dad." 

David nodded in approval and went back to his book. Calum then walked over to Ryan, who was waiting in the doorway. 

"Hey Ryan. We can hang out in my room," I said. 

Ryan nodded. He walked in as Calum closed the door behind him. Calum and Ryan then ran up to his room. Calum closed the door to his room while Ryan turned on the tv and started to set up FIFA. 

"So... how was tutoring with Mr. Hemmings?" Ryan asked. 

Calum didn't expect that question, causing him to choke on his own spit. 

"Ryan!" 

Ryan sheepishly shrugged. 

"Hey, I'm curious." 

"Well... something happened between me and him," Calum whispered. 

Ryan's eyes widened.

"And you're going  to tell me right?" 

"Well... now I will, I suppose." 

And Calum told him what happened between him and Mr. Hemmings hours before while they started their game of FIFA. Calum told his best friend everything: from checking out his teacher to their intense eye contact. 

"And... I felt tension, you know? It was somewhat awkward with him sitting there next to me, helping me with problems I didn't understand. The eye contact... I felt something," Calum explained. 

Ryan smirked, scoring another goal. 

Calum had a competitive spirit when it came to FIFA, but he could really care at the moment. He couldn't stop thinking about that happened.  

"You guys should just fuck now," Ryan bluntly said. 

Calum's eyes widened. 

"Ryan! My parents are downstairs!" 

"I'm being serious though. You said you could feel the tension. That's sexual tension Cal. You should just fuck him... well he should fuck you. You're definitely a bottom. Maybe he'll like your kinky self. That would be some interesting sex."

"Ryan can you stop! My parents are downstairs! They could hear you. They don't know about this part of me yet. They see me as their innocent, musical boy. I can't let them find this out. They'd go apeshit."

"You're innocent... but not at the same time. You seem innocent because of the fact you're still a virgin and your wide brown eyes and innocent face and that smile of yours. What changes that is the fact that you've watched porn... especially the incredibly kinky porn."

"You can't tell me that you've never needed pleasure or release. You can't tell me that that you've never masturbated or watched porn."

 "Well...I have but... it's different from you. Whatever. Anyway, I'm surprised you've kept it a secret for this long, you parents being who they are." 

Calum rolled his eyes and continued to play the game while Ryan turned to look at him then looked back at the game.

"Anyway," Ryan continued, "you should get with Mr. Hemmings. If you don't, Mr. Hemmings is going to get to you first. Imagine that: your teacher running after you in an attempt to steal that little heart of yours."

Calum sighed. Ryan paused the game and looked at Calum as Calum thought. 

"I shouldn't, and can't. He's a teacher, and I'm a student. I can't do that. The same goes for him."     

"Mr. Hemmings is obviously very interested in you. You should just got it for it. What do you have to lose?" Ryan asked. 

"My reputation in the school, my parents' respect and thoughts about me, my rights in this family, my freedom, because I know my parents will lock me in this house," Calum listed.   

"My god Calum. Take a chance in your life. Do something weird and crazy. You're always talking about doing crazy things because you're tired of what you do. Do something wrong... and rebellious.

"But... but it's wrong. I'm kinky... but I don't break the law."

Ryan shrugged. 

"Do something different, besides from you being kinky, because there's always room for more interests and expanding who you are, as a person. Besides..."

Ryan leaned in and rested his arm on Calum's shoulders. 

 "It's not wrong if you don't get caught."

_____

Chapters are a bit short filter-ish-ers for now, but they will get longer.

Hope you liked it anyway though. Cx