3.

Gif - What Luke looks like is this fic

_____

When Calum walked into the classroom, he couldn't believe his eyes. 

He could stop staring

The man that stood behind the desk and table had blond hair that swept over his forehead. He had striking blue eyes, thin lips (with a lip ring pierced in), and a growing beard that matched the color of his hair. 

He wore a black button-up shirt, leaving the last two buttons unbuttoned, dark washed jeans, and brown doc martens. He was writing something on the smart board behind him.

 He was writing something on the smart board behind him

[Visual for you. c;]

"Cal, stop staring," Ryan whispered, nudging Calum. 

Calum blinked out of his fazed state. He looked at Ryan before they walked to a table that seated two people, one seat for both boys, ensuring the two would be lab partners. 

Calum started to settle down and take out his materials as Ryan nudged him again. 

"I told you he was hot. You couldn't stop staring. I had to nudge you to get you to stop." 

"He is hot, I'll admit. I don't think much of him though. He's just my chemistry teacher," Calum shrugged.

"You say that now...," Ryan trailed off, wiggling his eyebrows. 

Calum lightly shoved Ryan out of his seat, causing the blond boy to gasp and cling onto the table for support. Calum lightly laughed before Ryan shoved him and then proceeded to take out his own supplies.

The bell rang, which caused all the students to quiet down in their seats. 

Mr. Hemmings turned around to face the class. His blue eyes slightly widened when his eyes laid on Calum. It made Calum feel uncomfortable, which caused him to look away. 

Mr. Hemmings seemed to snap out of his fazed state, because Calum glanced at him blinking multiple times before speaking. 

"Hello class. Welcome to your first day of chemistry. I am Mr. Hemmings, and I will be your teacher for the rest of the year," Mr. Hemmings started off. 

Ryan nudged Calum. 

"Mr.Hemmings. That would be an interesting name to moan."

Calum nudged Ryan back. 

"Will you stop? For someone who doesn't 'check out guys', you sure are taking an interesting in him." 

"Oh come on. I'm just teasing you. But in all honesty, you, especially, should know that, because you're all about moaning people's names all the time you kinky boy," Ryan pointed out.

"Ryan, we're guys. Sometimes... we just need some... you know, pleasure. It's a guy thing. Just because I'm that musical nerd, doesn't mean I'm all innocent and doesn't even need satisfaction or release," Calum said. 

"But you're something different. There's pleasure, and there's kinky pleasure. I'm pleasure. You're kinky pleasure. I don't know anyone as kinky or needy as you," Ryan told him, "I swear it started when you trailed to the weird side of the internet. And since then, that's where you've ever been: the weird side of the internet."  

Their conversation was interrupted when they heard Mr. Hemmings say their names. The whole class looked at them.  

"Ryan,Calum, do you have something to share with the class?" 

They looked at each other then at Mr. Hemmings. They shook their heads. 

"No, we don't," Calum almost whispered. 

[Calum almost never talked loudly when he was around his peers. He didn't see the need to. He was unpopular and unknown in his school. He wanted it to stay that way.]

"Alright. I expect you two to listen. I will be providing you with information that will help you with this class. You don't want to fail, do you?" Mr. Hemmings asked. 

"No sir," Ryan replied. 

"Perfect," Mr. Hemmings said, "as I was saying..." 

Calum and Ryan did pay attention to the information they were given this time. Calum, himself, would glance at the smartboard and at Mr. Hemmings, to show his respect for his teacher. 

Calum started to wonder if his teacher was paying him too much respect, because Calum could've have sworn that Mr. Hemmings had stared at him multiple time and possibly ran his eyes over his small body even more times than that. 

Calum wasn't sure if he should feel flattery, because the blond teacher was hot, and decided to check him out of all people, or if he should feel uncomfortable, because it was his teacher, who had to be at least five to six years older than him. 

Before Calum knew it, Mr. Hemmings was done giving out information and asked if there were any kind of questions. 

He called on one girl, Sydney, who was one of the school's cheerleaders. 

"So... how old are you? Do you have a girlfriend, or wife?" She asked in an, attempted, sweet voice.  

"I'm twenty-two, and no, I don't have either, because I'm gay," Mr. Hemmings casually answered, which made everyone look at him in surprise but quickly let the news pass. 

"He's gay too. He's definitely the one for you," Ryan teased as Calum lightly shoved him, again, and continued to listen to his classmates.

Mr. Hemmings then called on another guy, Andrew, who was the editor for the school newspaper. Calum assumed he raised his hand because he was going to publish some article about it later in the week. 

"What is your background? What did you do before you came to Angleton?" He asked, getting his pencil and notebook pad ready.

"Well... I came from New York, to a small suburban town like this. I just got my education and teaching with a specialty in chemistry, degree this past spring, so this is my first teaching job. You guys, are, in fact, my first class, ever," Mr. Hemmings said as Andrew scribbled down his answer. 

Another girl, Caila, one of the true sweethearts of the school, then raised her hand. Mr. Hemmings called on her. 

"Are we making a good impression so far?" She asked in a small, sweet voice. 

Calum saw Mr. Hemmings gaze at him, which made Calum raise an eyebrow. He smiled before making eye contact with Caila. 

"I think you're all making a great impression." 

The bell rang. All of the students started to pack up their things and head out the door to their next class. 

"Alright.Tomorrow, we jump right into atoms, which is when you will get your first worksheet and reading assignment. Come prepared to learn and work."

The students started to file out, including Calum and Ryan. 

As they walked out, Calum noticed the new chemistry teacher staring at him, continuously eyeing him as he passed through the doorway and fully walked out.