8.

Fetus Cake. *792875 heart eye emojis*

____

"And that is how you balance chemical equations." 

Calum looked up and saw that Mr. Hemmings was facing the class instead of the board. 

"Any questions?"

Calum sighed then shyly raised his hand. 

Mr. Hemmings softly smiled and called on him. 

"I uh... I don't get it," Calum said. 

"What don't you understand?" Mr. Hemmings asked. 

"Um...," Calum trailed off, bending his head to the right and scratching the back of his head, "everything. Could you do another example?" 

Luke nodded as he turned back to the board and started to do another example problem.

The class nodded while Mr. Hemmings started on another example problem. 

Calum didn't understand any of the problems Mr. Hemmings did before, including the one he was doing now. He didn't understand how the two turned into a four or how the six went down to three or how the two and the four both suddenly became an eight. He didn't understand any of it. 

Calum stared at the board. Calum didn't realize it at first... but his eyes suddenly started to trail towards Mr. Hemmings ass. His mouth slightly opened, eyeing his teacher's ass that fit nicely in the jeans he wore with the red plaid shirt he wore.

Calum decided that red looked really good on Mr. Hemmings.  

Calum then realized he was staring and tried to look away. But it didn't happen, as Calum stared more intently as he bit his lip. 

He suddenly felt Ryan nudge him.

"I can see you staring at his ass. Damn."

Ryan took a moment to take his own look at their teacher's booty. 

"If he wasn't into you, I'd tap that."

Calum quietly laughed and nudged Ryan back. 

"Will you stop?" 

"Can't stop won't stop," Ryan smugly said. 

"You and your Taylor Swift lyrics," Calum scoffed, attempting to work on his chemical problems.

"Hey, if I wasn't gay, I'd date Taylor Swift. She's hot," Ryan shrugged. 

"Nah. No girl would be hot enough for me to turn straight," I shrugged, "I'm too gay for that shit." 

"Plus, if you weren't gay, you wouldn't be able to date Mr. Hemmings," Ryan added. 

Calum rolled his eyes then quietly laughed. 

"You're an idiot. Why are we friends?"

"You love me." 

"Yeah... of course Ryan." 

Mr. Hemmings stopped writing. 

The two were unaware that Mr. Hemmings was listening the entire time. He tightly gripped his marker, trying to contain his actions he wanted to take.

It took all of his strength to not pull Ryan away from Calum.

Calum and Ryan saw Mr. Hemmings turn around. Calum raised an eyebrow. Mr. Hemmings' face a little red, and he looked a bit angered. 

"Calum,Ryan, don't make me separate the two of you." 

Ryan nudged Calum, making him wince in pain. 

"Calum, did you hear me?" 

Calum quickly nodded. 

"Yes sir." 

Calum saw Mr. Hemmings smirk before turning around and continuing to work on the problem. 

Awhile later, the bell rang. Everyone started to pack up their things. Calum did the same. He started to walk towards Mr. Hemmings, who was sitting at his desk. 

Calum looked at Mr. Hemmings. Mr. Hemmings looked up and smiled. 

"Can I help you Calum?" 

"Yeah um... we're still meeting after school right?" 

"Yes, of course." 

Calum nodded and walked out of the classroom with a strange feeling of Mr. Hemmings' eyes following him. 

____

"Do you understand?" Luke asked, looking down at Calum. 

Luke had to hold it in him to not pounce on Calum. It was turning Luke on, seeing Calum bite the end of his pencil in frustration when he didn't understand the problem, push his hair back to move it from his forehead, and bit his lip when he tried to figure out how to solve the problem. 

Luke had to hold in another moan as Calum pushed his hair back again.

"I... I... um... no," Calum sighed, embarrassed, "sorry, chemistry isn't my best subject." 

"It's fine. Chemistry isn't easy. When I was in high school, math was never my best subject. I only started to understand math in college," Luke said.

Calum nodded emphatically after.

"Well... my Mondays are free. Did you want to meet up everyday on Monday? I could give you extra help with the work we get in class."

Calum quickly nodded. 

"Yes, please. I can't fail chemistry." 

Luke then saw Calum smile. 

"Thank you Mr. Hemmings." 

Luke smiled back.

"Call me Luke."  

___

This sucks sorry. :c

And I bet you're hoping for Cake to be together soon. 

Well... all good things come to those who wait. c;

And is anyone confused by the third person writing I'm doing? It's in third person, but it switches between Calum and Luke if you can tell and if you can't tell me and I'll make it more apparent. 

(: