The End

This is it guys, I just want to say thank you to all who read and don't worry there will be an epilogue and I will be doing some MAJOR editing and looking back because now seeing some of my writing in old chapters they are terribly written. Goodness. But im sorry I had you guys wait for so long it's just moving and schools and everything and yerp. WELL HERE IT IS! FIN.

Faith's P.O.V.

"Liam shut up! You don't want them to know we are here untie her faster!" I heard the all to familiar voice speak in a harsh whisper. Was I dreaming?

"Harry your speaking to loud!" Zayn?

"Everybody just be quiet." Liam said sternly. I slowly opened my and, seeing nothing but pure darkness.

"Wha? What's going on? Is this a dream?" I said quietly trying to look through the darkness, still seeing nothing.

"No, I'm taking you home baby." Harry said as I felt the soft touch of his fingers on my cheeks and he gives me a sweet kiss on the forehead. This wasn't a dream. I was really going to leave. Wait.

"Where's Carmen?" I asked warily.

"Shh. It's fine Zayn took her back to the car earlier, we snuck in here because Liam, forgot to get back up to check for us. So much for our plan." Harry says with frustration in his voice.

"Hey! In my defense Zayn did say you never know who you can trust, so I didn't know who was working with Louis and Niall!"

"Hey!" Zayn said in a whiny voice and I sighed.

"Just, please untie me and leave this hell hole!" I whisper-yelled and they all got back to work. "Wait, how can you guy see?"

"Night vision goggles." Zayn answered simply as if it's the most obvious thing in the world, which... it probably was. Duh Faith. My hands were finally set free and automatically my hands started stinging terribly from the rope burn.

"Woah are you okay?" Liam asked as he took my hand in his, of which im guessing he was looking at the burns.

"Yeah I'm fine let's just please leave!"

"Agreed" Harry said taking my hand in his, guiding me to what I was hoping to be the door. "Click" went the sound of the door signaling it was opened and we soon walked out into more darkness.

"Can someone turn on the light?" I asked impatiently as we continued to walk for what felt like miles. "And how did you guys even find us?" I was nearing tears because I was so happy to finally be leaving here.

"We are in a cabin located near the park you were kidnapped from." Liam said, finally opening the door that lead to outside, there was the light of the moon, so it made things a bit easier to see. Harry began running, I have to following because our fingers were still interlocked.

"Where do you guys think your going?" I could feel Harry tense along with Liam and Zayn. We slowly turned around to see Louis and Niall standing there, Louis holding an weapon I couldn't make out.

"Louis, now you don't have to do t-"

"Do what Li? I'm being reasonable aren't I?" He said lifting up the weapon and shifting it towards Harry. I gasped recognizing the weapon.

"Louis no." I whispered as tears began to pour. "Please don't."

"But Faith. You remember how wrong Harry treated you? I helped you I saved you I was your knight!" Louis said as his voice began to raise as he got closer to the end of the sentence. I began to walk closer and his hand began to shake.

"Louis please... don't" I whispered as tears fell. His eyes began to water as he looked at me, his seemed guilty and sincere, but it could have just been a façade.

"No, your mine, and only mine." He said holding his stern position again trying to look tough again, but deep inside I saw a weak, broken down boy. I came closer than heard a click. Sirens were near by and Louis started looking around frantically. "BAM". Everything went by in slow motion from that point. I looked at Harry. Nothing. No shot. Liam. No. Zayn? Nope. I looked down at the warm liquid on my hands and the deep blood red on my shirt. "No! No! No!" I could here Louis yell, but my hearing was fading in and out. My eyelids felt heavy as the lights got closer. I fell back into Harry arms and looked at him. Tears were falling from his eyes as he caressed my cheek.

"Faith stay with m-" But my hearing kept fading in and out along with my sight. I soon was lifted from the comfort of the one I loved and onto the gurney. Harry's hands never left mine and in the back I saw Louis and Niall entering the back of a police car.

"Harry. I love you." I said giving him a weak smile and black dots than appearing, blocking me from the view of the one I truly fell in love with.

-

*Beep, *Beep, *Beep.

I opened my eyes slowly, everything starting out blurry, than suddenly clearing and coming into focus. "Harry?" I said my voice coming in as nothing but a raspy whisper. He shot up from the position he was sleeping and ran by my side.

"Faith!" He practically screamed pulling me into a tight hug but I quickly yelped in pain. "Sorry babe." His eyes began to water. "I'm so glad your okay." I nodded my head.

"How long was I out?"

"About a few days now. The doctors didn't know if you were even going to wake up. You were in a coma, they doubted you would wake up soon, but I never wanted to leave your side." He whispered as he traced circles along my knuckles.

"Wow." Was all I could say. Harry truly took my breath away. The way he looked, his personality, the way he cared, I just loved everything about him.

"I love you too Faith." As the words left his mouth I felt myself automatically smile. He backed away taking a deep breath and looking back at me with determination in his eyes. "Faith, I- I never realized how much I truly need you until I broke up and hurt you so bad. I didn't realize how much you truly mean to me until I nearly lost you for a third time." He fell on one knee in front of me and reached in his back pocket pulling out a black box. He opened it revealing a beautiful silver ring that shined brighter than the sun. Tear of happiness fell as I looked Harry in the eyes.

"Faith... will you Marry me?" I nodded my head frantically as tears fell fast and pulled Harry in for a kiss and he soon embraced me in his warm hug.

"Yes."

-----------------------------

FIN! I love you guys! *sniff* it all happened so fast! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING GUYS. When I looked back and read over my book, I never noticed SOOO many mistakes and I know it's going to take me forever to edit, the book is complete though, but for now my book is in editing. I really hope you guys enjoyed and sorry if most parts were confusing and weird cause I read over and was like wtf was I thinking. Ha. Ha. Ha... well THANK YOU AGAIN ~Stay gorgeous

Stay cloudy ;) -Domi