A Thousand Years

I know the last chapter was an all Carmen or Zayn P.O.V. and I'm sorry cause this one is also a whole chapter with them... No big deal though! Anyways I'm not going to give a lot away during this chapter with my author note, but... The tittle has a lot to do with it... So pay attention my lovelies! hope you enjoy the chapter though! And don't forget to smile!

Carmen's P.O.V.***

I sat sprawled across Zayn's lap as we watched the movie end. I was getting extremely tired as the credits rolled through. Zayn seemed to have noticed and he lifted me up bridal style into his arms. We moved to the bedroom and I grabbed his arm before he could go.

"Were are you going?" I questioned as I yawned.

"I still have my clothes on." He winked and stripped into his boxers. I held back a smirk as I blushed and grabbed my phone to change the ring tone to silent.  The bed dipped as Zayn sat down and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Zayn, will you sing me a song?" I asked as another yawn escaped my lips. He smiled and nodded his head. I snuggled closer to his chest getting comfortable as he begun to sing my favorite song 'A Thousand Years' by Christina Perri. I soon found myself singing along to the familiar tune, getting lost in our harmonies.

How to be brave

How can I love, when I'm afraid...

One step closer

I have died, everyday waiting for you

Darling don't be afraid I have loved you for a thousand years

I'll love you for a thousand more...

I looked into his golden brown eyes as we sung together. He yawned and placed a soft kiss on my forehead after tightening his arm around my waist more protectively as if he was afraid to lose me. I moved closer to his chest and listened to his heart beat as it quickened with the touch of my skin in contact with his. I smiled glad that I had that effect on him. I guess it led me to comfort, because deep down inside I knew he had the same effect on me. I found myself slowly drifting into a slumber once I knew Zayn was asleep with the sound of his soft snores, the song still fresh in my mind.

Morning***

I woke up to the sounds of Zayn's light snores. I smiled and kissed him lightly on the lips before I dashed into the closet to grab some clothes. I then ran into the bathroom where I took a quick shower. That, was probably the best night of sleep, I have ever had in my whole life. I sat my clothes on the counter top as I turned on the warm water and hopped in. Once I came out I wrapped the fluffy, white towel around me and dried my hair using the blow-dryer. Once my hair was as dry as it could get I pulled it into a messy bun and put on my black skinny jeans and a shirt that had the words 'Free Hugs' on it. I grabbed my white VANS and put them on as I walked out the bathroom door. I chose to go all natural today. That's just me being lazy. I walked out with Zayn standing across the room with his black chinos on shirtless. He had a smirk on his face as I walked past him and I just laughed and rolled my eyes. Typical hormonal teenage boys... I walked up to Zayn and kissed him on the lips as he wrapped his arms around my waist. We puled apart and I grabbed my wallet and phone ready to leave but Zayn stopped me. I gave his a confused look.

"Where are you going?" He asked with a tent of protectiveness (if that's even a word...) and worry.

"I'm going to hang out with Faith, Harry, and Liam. I also plan on meeting this new girl Liam met." I said plainly, trying not to start anything.

"Why would you hang out with them!" He spat in my face causing me to stumble a little in surprise but I stood firm. "This is our weekend. I would expect you to want to spend it with me, your boyfriend, but apparently not!" He sneered in anger at me as I moved back word. What just crawled up his pant and died? I could of sworn he was happy just a few minutes ago...