Lies

Faith's P.O.V.***

I sighed as I looked behind me breathless as I stopped running, looking behind me to see if I still had someone following me. I felt as though someone was following me due to the noises I heard when I was walking, but maybe it was just my conscious since I have a lot on my mind these days. I decided to avoid Harry and I was worried to run into Louis after all, I've been trying avoid him after all the crazy things I've heard. I'm just a little scared to run into him after what Liam told me. I stopped by a small, abandoned park and took a seat on the rusty, old bench with chips of paint and wood falling off. I sighed as my pocket began to ring and I read the caller ID.

9 Missed Calls From Harry, 6 Messages

My eyes popped open as I saw the number. Now you must be thinking, why do you still have his number? Well, to be honest I couldn't bring it to myself to delete it, so I kept it. I rolled my eyes as I erased the messages and missed calls. My phone vibrated as I got another call but soon I felt a cloth go over my mouth as a I clicked on the answer quickly.

"Faith listen!" Harry sounded frantic as he spoke and I screamed trying to wriggle out the grasp of the unknown people handling me. "Faith are you ok where are you why are you screaming!" I was able to wiggle out the cloth for a second without breathing in the fumes and screamed quickly.

"Harry please help me!" I cried for a quick second before the person put the cloth back over my mouth. Causing me to wiggle but not enough now that I was being handled by more people.

"Shh." The stranger whispered in my ear quietly as I continued to hold in my breath. "Bloody hell breath in already before you make yourself pass out!" The familiar voice yelled as I looked around with my vision switching from blurry to clear every second or two.

"Faith!" I heard Harry yell through the phone before a person stepped in front of me. My eyes went wide as I realized who it was. Then everything started going black, and soon I couldn't see anything.

Earlier that week***

I quickly ran to the front of the house I missed most these days and knocked on the door. I waited at the front of the door before it was quickly answered.

"Hey Faith, it's been long since I talked to you!" Liam greeted sweetly and I smiled as he brought me into a sweet hug of his. I sighed and smiled a genuine smile.

"Hey Li, a lots been going on." He laughed and nodded as he guided me inside.

"I know, I still go to the same school with you guys after all. I've just been keeping my distance." I laughed and nodded at his comment as I took a seat in his living room. "Tea?" He questioned and I nodded as he poured me a cup. I gladly took the cup and took a sip before sitting it down.

"Yeah, well maybe I should just hang out with you more and keep it on the mellow." I smiled as he laughed and nodded.

"So how are things with Harry?" He questioned and the smile fell off of my face as I looked down at my fingers.

"He umm." I started as I felt a tear fall. He quickly stood up and sat next to me giving me a hug.

"He didn't." He said as he pat my back calmingly and shushed me as I began to cry.

"Li he did." I cried harder and he hummed in my ear sweetly. "And then he tried to tell me that we should just be friends, but I just couldn't." He nodded as he pulled apart and looked me in the eyes.

"That's understandable, it's your choice." I nodded as I rubbed my eyes.

"Then he started arguing with me about how I shouldn't be hanging out with Louis." My eyes knitted together as Liam's face went from pity to serious and as though the life was drained from him. He grabbed a tissue and handed it to me.