Coma

Carmen's P.O.V.

Why is it so dark? All I see is darkness? W-why am I here?

"Hello!" I screamed loudly but all I heard were echos of my voice. I'm all alone... It's really cold... I wish I had a jacket... My eyes shot up once I heard a murky voice boom out of no where. I stood up quickly from the bed as I moved through the dark, cautiously ware of my surroundings. I got up and saw a boy with a quiff with ebony black hair and a few faded blond streaks in his hair. His chin was stubbed and he was wearing a black varsity jacket. He looked awfully familiar... I walked up to him as he stood there singing to the girl in the hospital bed. Why did she look so familiar also?

"Excuse me sir. I don't want to interrupt you and your singing romantically, but can you please explain to me where I am?" I questioned as I looked at him but his gaze was set on this girl. I guess he must really like this girl or something... That doesn't mean he can ignore me though! I tried to tap on his shoulder but my hand just went through. I screamed and backed away as I watched. What was going on!?

"Someone help me!" I screamed as I ran down the hall and tripped once I found myself in the dark again. I fell on the cold dark ground and started to cry. It was so painful not to be able to remember anything. The singing from the boy flooded through my ear as he sung sadly. I looked back tot see them come out of no where again. What was going on! I noticed him intertwine there finger, and at that exact moment, my freezing cold right hand became warm. I slowly moved closer and closer to the couple, afraid that if I move any closer they would fade and I would be alone. I saw them disappear and I sighed. Now I was alone... In the dark. I closed my eyes hoping I would wake up and be able to remember something, but once I opened my eyes I let out a loud gasp as I saw myself back in the bed I was originally in with the ghostly figured like boy whispering to me.

"I will wait for you Carmen. No matter how long it takes." He said as he looked at me.

"Are you talking to me?" I questioned but once again but only let down to get no answer from the handsome boy. I closed my eyes once again and opened them to find myself back in the dark atmosphere. For some reason I began to cry once those words left his mouth.

"What is going on!" I screamed through the dark room. I strangely wanted the boy to come back, though I hardly knew him. I just got the urge to be with him. I balled myself up and cried into my lap as I layed in the dark room. Just hoping to find a way out...

Faith P.O.V.***

I was standing there, just a tad bit shocked to see Zayn. Instead of that angry look he usually had on his face when he saw me, it was mixed with confusion and sadness. I looked to Carmen and was socked at what I saw. She had a cast on one of her legs and a cast on her arm. I held back tears as I moved closer. She had scratches everywhere along with bruises. I looked to see Zayn pain in his eyes as he watched the girl he was practically in love with hanging on by a thread. My heart broke just watching him. I know me and Zayn have had our differences and he may hate me for no reason at all but I'm not going to keep hating him. I've been running from my problems, and I think it's time to stop. Harry walked behind me as wrapped his arm around my waist and I quickly snapped around and began to cry on his shoulder.

"Shh. It's ok babe." He hummed in my ear. I sniffed as I gripped onto him as if my life depended on it.

"What if it's not Harry." I whispered as I looked at Harry. He wiped away a stray tear and gave me a weak smile.

"As they say, all you need to do is believe." I smiled as I looked him in the eyes. He always knew how to make me feel better. I was so upset when I got a call from the police saying how Carmen got hit by a car, and of course Harry, being the patient guy he is, would hold our date for some other time. I kissed his cheek as I turned back to see staring at us. I sighed and decided to break this silence barrier. Liam was sat outside with his now girlfriend, as they sat there asleep.

"Zayn, look-" I softly spoke but was interrupted by him.

"I'm sorry." He spoke quietly as he looked back at Carmen. It was obvious he was trying to hold back tears. "I have, just had this huge ego..." He started and I stood there shock. I looked at Harry and he had the same expression as me. My mouth was probably touching the ground right now. "I was a jerk... I was selfish... And sadly it took me t-this long to realise it. I-I'm sorry for putting you through trouble and abuse for the past few years." His voice got shaky as he finished and stood up to go clean his face. I quickly, before he left the room to go to the bathroom, grabbed his arm and gave him a hug. He seemed shocked by my gesture but he soon warmed up to it and wrapped his arm around me as I heard him sob. I rubbed his back and we stood there embracing each other. Harry coughed and I rolled my eyes, but it caused Zayn to laugh.

"Always protective" I laughed as I walked back into Harry's arms. He kissed my forehead and smiled down at me showing his signature dimples. I looked back at Zayn and he had a smirk on his face.

"I think I was the one who held you two from being together because I was to blind to see how adorable you guys really are." I blushed at his comment.

"I guess things happen for a reason." I said as I looked at him and he just nodded. I saw sadness flash through his eyes and I gave him a reassuring smile. "I may have took all this time to settle on our differences, and I'm sure Louis and Niall will handle the news with a but shock, but don't worry, I'm sure Carmen will wake up, and you two will be together." He gave me a weak smile, but for once it was genuine. It cause me to smile and he walked up and gave me a hug.

"I hope your right Faith." I nodded and pulled apart from him. He left the room leaving me and Harry alone so he could go to the bathroom.

Carmen's P.O.V.***

I watched as the boy and girl hugged and they mentioned this Carmen girl again. Jealousy shot through me as I looked at them for some reason. I sighed as all I felt was confusion, anger, and jealousy. I wish that whatever horrible dream I was in, that I would just wake up in a comfy bed, and not this hard bed I was positioned in. Pain shot through me as I tried to get up and out of no where I saw cuts on me. What the...?

I got up but fell to the ground as everything went cold and dark again. As if the warmth in my body left the room once this Zayn guy left. Also strangely, at the same moment that's when the cuts appeared, as if once he left all the good things that were here left with him. I just sat there, week on the ground as I looked up to nothing but darkness. Soon a weird light out of nowhere came and I found myself passed out....