Prologue

Hi, I'm Faith Rose Evans. I live in a foster home,  which is located in Holmes Chapel. I have been living  in this foster home ever since I was a little girl, no fun... no happiness... especially since my parents got in a tragic car crash, killing them instantly.  I didn't speak to anyone until I turned 6, but even then nobody really wanted to talk to the shy girl who just couldn't break out of her shell... Life got a little better for me when I got to kindergarten, but things were still hard. That's when I met my best friend Lauren. She has been with me through thick and thin, but our relationship has been faltering lately. Right when I started second grade things got worse for me. That's when he came along into my life... Harry Styles. And of course his best mates Liam, Zayn, Louis, and Niall. For some reason Harry never liked me, but hey, I think it's safe to assume the feelings are mutual. I absolutely can't stand him nor his friends, I never was able to understand why they never liked me. It all started out with just simple teasing and pointing, and at that point I just ignored... but then as the days and years past of hoping things would get better... They only got worse. Zayn started beating me physically along with Louis, and Niall when he found out his "girlfriend" was cheating on him. I guess him and his "friends" decided to make me their own personal punching bag, but I'm tired of that... I'm tired of being that girl.  Right now I'm 17, and I basically have no social life and people hate me... all because of them... but for what? When will my life start... and not this shell of a person I have become?

[Edited]