87.

He walked around the children and found a note taped on the back of Luke's glass crib.

Master,
I'm sorry, I had to leave the children. I heard troopers speaking outside of the room. They didn't come in, but I couldn't risk them coming in. They won't harm your children. They mentioned that specifically when going over orders. I assume it's because of (Y/N). They are surrounding the Senate building and I couldn't take two glass cribs with me. I'm not sure which droids are still loyal to us. I had to leave. I know you taught me never to run, but this is different. I hope I see you again soon, in better circumstances. Thank you, Anakin.

Ahsoka Tano

His mechanical hand crumpled the note in fear. The Hero With No Fear, became afraid for his future. He shoved the note in his pocket.

"I'm going to bring Mommy home, okay?" He shushed his children. "We'll all be a family soon, and you won't remember any of this."

"R2, I need you to get 3PO. We're taking the children out of here." Anakin demanded.

R2 questioned Anakin, beeping a response which sounded like he didn't know where to look.

"He should be with (Y/N)'s troops. Last time I heard he was helping them. Bring him back and grab Luke. Meet me at Landing Platform 14." Anakin ordered, "Hurry!"

R2 then raced himself out of there. Anakin put Luke back into his glass crib. He opened up the blinds to see if any medical droids were in the room. They would try to stop them surely.

Anakin went back to the cribs. He looked at the tubes feeding into his children. What exactly was that stuff? He saw the nutrients, the air, but there was a third one. He never questioned it before just assuming it was something helping them, but the yellow liquid dripped into their system so slowly... It gave an ominous effect.

He touched the bag that the dropped the liquid came from. He tried to use the force in some way to detect whether it was harmful or helpful. Anakin concluded by the way his hand burned during his concentration he decided it was harmful. He rushed to take it out of them

Anakin took the needle out of Luke's crying body, almost immediately he stopped crying when it came out.

"There you go, little buddy. There you go." Anakin cooed, then proceeded to take out the needles from Leia. They were never in any danger. Anakin frowned, he could scream he was so mad at this situation. The Chancellor had been trying to kill them the whole time.

He stole a bag full of baby necessities. He grabbed extra blankets and pillows quickly. He then picked up his baby girl, his beautiful daughter Leia. In her fluffy blankets he rocked her back and forth. He remembered his talk with (Y/N). He wanted the name Leia for a girl. (Y/N) felt Luke in there. Such beautiful children.

He then rushed himself out of there. He wouldn't leave his children here any longer. He would keep them with him.

"Hey! Where exactly do you think you're going with that child?" The medical droid asked before he could leave.

"Just for a stroll." Anakin said, then instinctively grabbed his lightsaber and sliced the droid. He was now alone. Leia began to cry because of the loud noise and Anakin rocked her on their way out.

On their way out, he ran into 3PO and R2. 3PO was carrying Anakin's clothes.

"Master Ani!" 3PO exclaimed in excitement.

"3PO, give my clothes to R2, go get Luke. Pick him up gently in his blankets and follow me." Anakin skipped pleasantries. He didn't know how much time they'd have since he just used his lightsaber.

"I hardly think that infant care is in my protocol-" 3PO started.

"Of course it's not, I created you, but you're going to have to carry him." Anakin hurried out after that.

Down a few corridors was Landing Platform 14. He got onto the ship named Tantive IV. He thought it was a little much for going on a solo trip to Mustafar but if it got him from one place to another, he'd take it.

Anakin made a small bed for the twins. There was a bedroom in the back, so he used the blankets to make it an extra comfortable area and placed Leia in it. He then moved back to the front of the ship and twiddled with his thumbs waiting for 3PO and R2.

When the door to the ship opened he jumped up in relief.

"Well, I had no idea you and Miss (Y/N) had children here. I must say Master Ani this is very exciting! Have you seen Miss (Y/N)? I tried asking the clones I work with earlier today but they said they hadn't seen her. Now I must see her and congratulate her! She's always very nice to me, you know, she would always take me on missions as her co-pilot." 3PO rambled, he sure knew how to make an entrance.

"Thank you, 3PO. I'm on my way to go get her now. Did anyone follow you?" Anakin asked. R2 beeped back a no.

"Good. You know, 3PO, this is a pretty big ship, I could use a co-pilot?" Anakin smiled, he felt like a child looking at his droid.

R2 then made beeps which sounded like a snarky remark about everyone ignoring him.

"Oh quiet, R2, I need you too. I was just hoping 3PO would join us." Anakin narrowed his eyes at the little droid.

"It would be a delight!" 3PO exclaimed, "How exciting, I used to be Miss (Y/N)'s co-pilot all the time on her solo missions to foreign worlds, I've become quite good at it."

"I'm sure you have. Have a seat, 3PO." Anakin offered him the chair.

"Of course, Master Ani." 3PO sat down in the co-pilot chair.

Anakin brought his children in the back and placed them next to each other in the little bed he made. He put a lot of blankets around them on the top bunk, which also had a railing, to make sure they wouldn't fall out.

"Be careful little ones. This will all be over soon." Anakin hushed them.

Anakin soon followed next to 3PO, and started up the ship: "Alright, we have infants on board so careful flying. Let's go get (Y/N), boys."