73.

The Chancellor sent me a message that I am to come see him immediately, it was very important. So important I needed to pull myself away from Anakin's arms to make sure everything was okay.

"Where are you going?" Anakin sat up on his elbows, his face glistening. We had been napping together and the night had already fell. Making the moonlight shine against his face and chest.

"I need to go meet with the Chancellor. I'll be back soon." I told him, about to open the door.

"You're leaving without kissing your husband good bye?" He whined, I turned to his groggy smirk.

"Of course not." I smiled and walked over to his side.

I leaned down to kiss him and he grabbed my face to pull me down back onto the bed. I laughed as he tried pulling me on top of him but I unfortunately had to resist.

"I'm sorry, dear. The Chancellor said it's an emergency." I crawled off of him.

"But I also have an emergency." He whined, spreading his arms out, "I find my wife too beautiful for this galaxy."

"One emergency at a time." I laughed and kissed his forehead, "I'll be home soon, and then I can take care of your emergency." I winked.

"I love you." He said, my heart flies every time he says it.

"I love you, too." I told him then I opened the door and left for the Chancellor.

I ran up the steps of the theater, I felt uncomfortable interrupting as I entered Palpatines booth and walked right past the Royal Guards who barely took a second look. Chancellor Palpatine was looking over the aquatic opera, which personally I thought was boring after a matter of time. I leaned down to meet his level.

"You wanted to see me Chancellor?" I whispered to get his attention.

"Oh, yes (Y/N). I'm so glad to see you, please come sit." he said, then looked to the people with him, "Leave us."

Without another word, they left. I felt a great amount of discomfort reside in my stomach. My stomach felt heavy, not just from the little one growing there. I sat down in the seat next to him and kept my face forward and away from him.

"I've just received news from our clone intelligence unit that General Grievous is hiding in Utapau system." he told me.

"That's wonderful! That means we can finally seize that monster and end this fighting." I smiled, finally I would have peace that my family wouldn't live in a time of war.

"I trust you'll pass this information on to the Jedi Council." he nods.

"Of course." I nodded, I stayed only for a moment because at this point in my pregnancy it's become much harder for me to move than before.

"I must say I would be disappointed in the Councils judgement if they didn't choose you to capture him. You're more than qualified for it." He smiled.

"I'm afraid the council hasn't been very keen on me lately." I admitted.

"They just are afraid of your potential." he narrows his eyes, "You're different from them, and they find that threatening."

"I don't want to be different from them. If I could I would do anything to be more like my former Master." I complained. The roots of my feelings slowly ripping.