02.

"I must say, (Y/N), when you told me you still had that crush on the young man I had no idea how handsome he would grow up to be." Padme sighed, dreamily as she changed into her night gown.

"Neither did I." I admitted to her. It amazed me how beautiful she looked with even her night gown on. I admit that's something I always felt jealous of her. She was always so beautiful, so kind, so loving. She really did deserve the best.

"It's really amazing how much he's grown up in only ten years." She said again, "I completely understand your feelings. You know the first time he saw me, he asked if I was an Angel?" She told me, and that hurt. He would never see me the same way he sees Padme. Nobody could, I wouldn't blame him. For unknown reasons I feel a knot grow heavy in my chest.

"No, Miss. I didn't know that. That's very sweet of him." I tell her, checking her security cameras.

"Oh, I also had a suggestion about that. I would like to cover those up. I feel like they won't come if they're here. Maybe if we did and you guys can still sense the danger in the room you'll be able to stop anything from happening and able to catch whoever it is." Her idea was shocking, yet it could work, "I'll program R2 as well to alert if theres any intruder in the room." She adds.

Reluctantly I agree. She is right that perhaps if we do have cameras they won't come. R2 also has a very good system. And with 3 Jedi one of us is bound to sense the danger.

"Okay, if that is what you wish." I tell her, and leave the room. In the hall I have to take a few deep breaths before returning to the other Jedi.

I shouldn't be having these feelings. Feelings of jealousy, of lust, of love, of selfishness. Jedi are supposed to be selfless and compassionate to everyone not have thoughts of one person. It is completely inappropriate. I closed my eyes and sucked in a deep breath, feeling the force in every part of my body. This always relaxed my anxious mind.

After, I settled into the couch. Master Kenobi was outside on the balcony and Anakin sat on the chair across from me.

"Are you okay?" He asked me, in a more hushed tone.

"Huh? Of course I am. Why?" I felt my body tense and I tried to relax it. It was almost no use if he still remained in the same room as me. No doubt he could feel it.

"That's a lie, You're just very tense." He comments,

"Just nervous for the Senator." I lied again. This time hopefully more convincing than the last.

"Also a lie." He shook his head, but played along anyways. "She'll be fine. She has 3 Jedi here." He scoffs.

"You're right." I take a deep breath to calm myself down. This isn't like me, feelings have never been an issue to me before.

"How have you been?" Anakin asks after a short silence.  He moves from his chair to the other side of the couch. "You finally showed all those kids that coming late didn't matter?" He smiled.

"Every day." I smile back, amazed he remembered. "Nobody is a better example of that than you are, Mr. Chosen One." I poke his side.

"Well I mean.." His smug look returns as he shrugs his shoulders.

"I can't believe you remember that." I admit. On the outside I laugh playfully, but on the inside I'm yearning for him to give me some hint that it isn't just me.

"Of course, I remember. You were quite the extraordinary kid." He says,

"I was?" I give him a playful glare.

"Are." He smiles, correcting his statement.

"I'm not a kid though, not anymore at least so you're statement was partly right." I shrug.

"You'll always be that kid I met in the common room." It slightly stung to hear that, I'll always be a child to him? I laughed at it to keep it light hearted but it hurt to hear this boy think of me only as a child. I wanted to find something to prove to him that I had grown up from that.

"You mean I still look like a whiny 8 year old?" I joked,

"Of course not, more like a whiny 17 year old." He laughs with me. I accept his joke, hoping it really is a joke.

"Really though, that was the first time I met someone else who even slightly related to my feelings." He tells me, and moves a little closer. "I would never forget you." Is that a sign? Does that mean something or I'm just crazy?

"All the security cameras are covered up?" Obi-Wan enters from the balcony, holding the screen to view security footage.

"The Senator requested it. I don't think she liked us watching her." I tell them.

"You just left her in there with no surveillance?" Anakin stood up,

"No, of course not. R2 is in there, and I can feel everything in that room. She's been under my care for 3 months now. I assure you she's safe." I defend myself.

"I thought someone with your reputation would be smarter than to make a decision like that without consulting us first." Anakin was frustrated. He began to walk to Padme's room. But Obi-Wan stopped him.

"You're using her as bait?" Obi-Wan asked, I nodded.

"Her idea. She thinks maybe they won't come if they see they're being watched. For the same reason it's a secret we're here." I tell them.

"It's a fine plan. Although you should've informed us. You still have much to learn young Padawan." Obi-Wan releases Anakin.

"I apologize, Master Kenobi. I'm so used to working on my own." I explain.

"It's hard for a young Padawan to do missions on their own. You won't have to much longer. I hear the council has found you a new Master." Obi-Wan informs me.

"They have?" My stomach knots up. A new master? Images of Master Unduli dying in my arms. She never wanted to give up on me. She sacrificed a lot of her time to teaching me. She helped me do all I can to prove to others I was more than expected. Before her I was with Master Windu, who I was honored to learn from until his power was needed in higher risk missions that it was too dangerous for me to go on at the time.

"I assure you, this Master will not leave you. Soon he will be ready for you." Obi-Wan assures me, like he read my mind almost.

Suddenly we all were feeling flashes of red and feelings of Danger, "Do you feel that?" I ask,

"I sense it, too." Anakin says before running down the hall, we both follow turning on our lightsabers.

I run in to see two worm like creatures on Padme's skin.

"Careful Anakin!" I cry out as I watch him slice the two creatures. I notice on the outside of the window there is a droid. It closes its notch in the window and begins flying away, by instinct I run and jump through the window to grab the droid.

"(Y/N) no!" I hear someone in the room yell after me.

Luckily I catch it. I immediately regret my instincts, this droid will not take me where I need to go to find who ever is threatening Padme's life. It will surely fall soon or I will.