32.

I turned around now to face him. He was taller than before. He now sported a mechanical leg and dark clothing that held a sash filled with different ammunition. His hair was long like it always had been, but now pulled back in a bun to avoid his eyes. He now had a beard as well. He looked much stronger and more built than before.

He was so old. So much time had passed. I am looking at a 25 year old man who holds all of his grudges to this day. He is not a man at all. Too crippled by his own false imaginations to see the reality of what he has done.

"You don't want to do this." I warned him. We circle each other. Considering the threat we both have to our safety.

"But I do. Dooku told me this is where you'd be, sister. I've been waiting for this for too long." He said, grabbing his own ionized weapon. Igniting the electricity to run through it. He held it in front of him awaiting my strike.

"Dooku? You should not trust him. He's a coward and a separatist." I spat.

"But I did. And look, it has worked. His advice was true, you are on this ship." He smiled.

"Leave this now, peacefully leave this fleet. This concerns nobody else but me. Why risk the lives of so many for our problems?" I begged him.

"You have many protectors, many you care about. There can be no one to keep you away from me." He stood tall. "You could have come with me." He said. I clenched my jaw.

"I would never have come with you, I have a conscience. Unlike you I think about other people in my life. I consider how my actions can effect others." I spat.

That set off his bomb. He came at me and tried to strike me from above. He was much taller than before, but not too intimidatingly tall as someone such as Anakin.

I blocked it, pushing it inches away from my forehead.

"We could have done so much more. Traveled the galaxy, been free of all the boundaries set on us. Been free of our parents, their demands!" He tried to sway my siding. I spun the weapon away only to be back as he tried taking another shot to my side only to be blocked again and again.

"What exactly do you think parents are? They were only trying to help you succeed!" I defended them. He laughed and said his words between the blows he tried.

"You were too young to remember! I was saving you!" I pushed the weapon away from my face and gave a slice to his mechanical leg. I jumped onto a tall pile of cargo.

"Save me? From parents who loved me? Who loved us?" I questioned him.

"That wasn't love! They were grooming us like pageant pets! You were the one who betrayed me!" He yelled. His (Y/E/C) eyes looked crazy.

I jumped down with my light saber, which he blocked. I didn't want a different image of my parents. I enjoyed and believed the one I had.

"They were going to just marry you off. They didn't care about what you had to say or think as long as it bettered their relationship with other worlds. I know thats not the kind of life you wanted." He said low. I tried striking him four times.

Just stop talking.

"Shut up!" I yelled.

"If you join my crew you can stop all of this now. Come back with me, Sister! You've grown. You can fight. Surely you understand now! You could come with me and we can roam the galaxy together, be free!" He tried. He seemed so sure and his tone was excited now.

"I would never leave the Jedi Order." I said, before I even thought about it. Even though I did say the opposite only minutes ago.

"I wouldn't expect you too. Then I have no choice. I have deals I need to fulfill, little one." He said. And began fighting back again instead of only defending himself.

I jumped over his attempt to kick my feet from under me. I blocked his attempts of striking my body. I was able to give him a shallow blow on his side, he stumbled back in pain.

"I am not a little kid anymore." I said, holding my ground.

"Certainly." He shrugged, standing up to fight again. Instead he ran onto the ship.

Coward, I thought, Still a coward.

But then he turned around and gave a salute. I should've ran right then. But instead I stood there confused as my brother calmly boarded his ship. I used the force to grab his neck, choking him with my anger of all he did to my family.

But I had let my own guard down as I focused on his neck. 7 pirate men jumped out from hiding spaces and attacked me. One grabbed me from behind around my own neck.

I kicked and reached for my weapon. But a thief had already picked my pocket. How could I have been so foolish? I hit my head backwards onto the pirates nose, causing him to stumble back. Another jumps on my back, I lean forward to cause him to flop onto his back. I one by one am able to throw them away from me using the force. I can't take my time on them, there are too many.

I see the man with my saber and focus on him. I use as much force power as I can muster to take it from his grasp and fly it into my hand. I point it at all of them, which causes them to step back. I stand there in my triumph for only a moment. Then I am hit by an outside stun gun.

I fall to the ground in pain. I can't move my limbs as the electricity surges through my muscles. Through squinted eyes I see the men part and my brother stand above me.

"Sorry, Sister. Deals are deals." He told me. I couldn't say anything back. I was forced to lie there on the ground in pain. Looking helpless. "Take her on the ship." He tells the men.

They blindfold me, and four men pick me up by my limbs. I am spread out in four directions, still twitching here and there. I hear the ship door begin to close.

"(Y/N)!" I hear Anakin yell after me, along with the blasts of soldiers. But the door closes before any one of them can make it through. Now they're only hitting metal. And I'm on the wrong side of these doors.

Anakin, leave me. There are many more important things. I tried to send this thought to him. I love you.

"Jedi Scum." A pirate muttered and I'm brought back to my painful reality. I feel my limbs begin to loosen up, I reach for my blindfold only to be hit with another stun gun as I'm dragged away to who knows where.

This should be fun.