72.

"Disturbing this move by the Chancellor is." Yoda said, I stood there before them. I had just told them of my appointment made by the Chancellor.

"I assure you, I didn't ask for this." I defend my honor. I'm only met with silence.

"You have a seat on this council, but we do not grant you the rank of Master." Master Windu tells me. I don't argue, despite my horrible feelings about the current situation.

"Yes, Master." I bow, then find the empty seat beside Obi-Wan.

I sit through the rest of the meeting in silence. I feel alienated here. I hold my hands to myself. I also really feel my bladder being used as a squeeze toy. The moment it's over I rush out, partly from embarrassment and other part bladder needs.

"(Y/N), wait." Obi-Wan follows me out.

"I'm sorry, I really must go." I rush out. He grabs my shoulder:

"At least let me walk with you." He follows me, "It's important."

"Okay." I allow it.

"How are you?" He asked. I laughed.

"That's really what was so important to ask me? Did Anakin put you up to this? I'm alright, Obi-Wan. The last few days have been tricky, but nothing I can't handle." I said.

"Yes, you just have a tendency to carry the weight of the world on your shoulders, is all." He said, we entered the elevator and I pushed the button to my room.

"Now, is that all you really had to tell me?" I leaned against the railing. Crossing my legs and praying not to pee myself.

"Listen, (Y/N), I don't want to put you through this." He starts, forcing the doors to close.

"Put me through what?" I asked, worried.

"I am on your side, remember that." He said, I started to get very worried, "The council is asking you to report on all the Chancellors dealings."

"They want me to spy on the Chancellor?" I responded, disgusted with this new assignment, "But that's treason."

"We are at war, (Y/N)." Obi-Wan gave me a lame excuse.

"That's not an excuse for treason. Why didn't they give me this assignment while we were in session? Better yet, why didn't my old Master give me this assignment?" I asked.

"This assignment is to be off the record. Master Windu would've given it to you, but he of anyone is the record, him being the Master of the Order with Yoda." Obi-Wan explained. I still couldn't understand, the Chancellor trusted me. I couldn't just spy on someone who trusted me without any good reason for suspicion.

"Chancellor Palpatine is a good man, Obi-Wan. He's been like a father to me for years." I explained myself.

"That is why you must help us. Our allegiance is to the senate, not to it's leader. Who has somehow been able to stay in office long after his term has expired." Obi-Wan remained straight forward.

"The senate demanded he stay longer." I pointed out.

"Yes, but use your feelings (Y/N). Something is out of place here, the Council is reasonably suspicious." He tried.

"You Masters are confusing in dealing with feelings. I can't have them, I must be afraid of them, I must use them." I shook my head, "You're asking me to go behind the back of the Republic, against the Jedi Code, a mentor, and a father figure. That is what's out of place here." I complain, whispering as the doors of the elevator open on my floor.