Be Dead than Feel Dead

SORCERESS'S P.O.V.

Shoot, I messed up bad. Real bad. I didn't know Ronnie would find out this instant. Heck, I would've prepared a speech and all!

"What should I do? What should I do? I don't even know if she's even falling for Harry."

Wait a minute-

Flashback

"You wanted me to fall for you? Wish granted, son."

*end of flashback*

Wow, I guess she really did fall for him. She didn't even take it back even after everything's she's heard.

Could Veronica Wilson really love this boy before me?

Speaking of which, Harry just sat there, frozen. I wouldn't blame him, though. Seeing the love of your life get her heart crushed because of the words that came out of your mouth. It's sad.

"Gee, thanks.", he said, reading my thoughts. Or maybe I just thought out loud.

Gosh, I'm sounding like an Ed Sheeran song.

Just then, I felt something weird. Something was wrong.

I then had a vision of Ronnie, being hauled into a van by two dangerous-looking men.

Oh, no. She was beung freaking kidnapped!

"What? What is it?!", Harry asked worriedly. He must've seen my expression.

"Harry, do you love her?", I asked him out of the blue, which kinda caught him off guard.

"What's this all about-"

"I asked you a question, dang it!", I yelled, my patience growing thin.

"Yeah, I do. Why else would I tell her everything?", he said, and that actually made me realize something:

He was ready to end their relationship with the truth than live it with a lie. That's deep, man.

"Whatever I say, don't freak out.", I instructed him, to which he nodded to frantically.

"I had a vision of Ronnie getting hauled into a white van. It looks like the same men who tried to kidnap her three weeks ago."

The look on Harry's face was heartbreaking. His eyes showed sadness, longing, pain and a hint of anger, too.

"C'mon, let's save your girl.", I said and we wasted no time in finding Veronica "Ronnie" Wilson.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

This is all my fault. All my bloody fault. If I wasn't too selfish, she could be at her house, watching TV with her family, not inside a white van with two dangerous men, probably armed.

All this time, I thought that I just had a petty crush on her. But now, it shows whatever danger is ahead, if it involves her, I'll face it no matter what.

Without her, this whole 'curse' thing would've been in vain. And I don't want that.

We exited my house, since technically it really was mine in the first place. It was pouring hard, but I didn't care. She was in peril, and I have to be her knight-in-shining-armor yet again.

"Gosh, you really do like her, don't you? And don't pretend 'cause I can read minds.", she said, and for the first time, I managed to smile.

I don't like her.

I already do love her. For real, no magic anymore.

RONNIE'S P.O.V.

Darkness welcomed me, yet again. My head was still wrapped in this smelly sack. It's disgusting. I mean, who knows what this was used for?

I tried wiggling in my seat, but this was your clichè kidnapping scene: hands tied, legs tied, cloth in mouth, you name it.

The weird thing was though my legs were tied, they were spread out. So basically, I looked like someone making a snow angel.

"Hey, Gavin. Looks like the princess woke up from her royal slumber.", the dude which I now know as Morty removed the sack on my head. Roughly, if I may add.

"What do you want, morons?!", I yelled, glaring at them.

I also took it as an opportunity to observe my surroundings. It was a rusty, old warehouse, again clichè. It looked like it was gonna fall on us any minute now.

At the back, there were several bodies with sacks on their heads, too. I couldn't see if there was blood. But they weren't moving.

Shoot, are they dead?!

Morty followed my gaze and smirked when he looked at me again. "Don't worry, princess. You won't end up like them."

I let out a little sigh of relief, but that didn't last long.

"Unless...", he trailed off, looking at his partner. Unless what?

"Unless you cooperate.", they both said creepily.

Gavin started walking towards me, stick in hand. Oh, no, please don't tell me they're gonna do what I think they'll do.

Morty slowly started tracing his fingers along my face, slowly making their way to my neck, then chest.

So that's why my legs were spread out.

I tried so hard fighting back, but nothing can really be done when you're strapped to a chair.

To say I was panicking was an understatement. I was so helpless that my eyes were like the Niagara Falls.

Lord, is this really your plan for me?

"Aw, baby, don't cry.", Morty cooed, leaning in. I flinched and moved my head to the side. I'd rather die than kiss my kidnapper / rapist.

"Looks like you need a lesson.", Gavin taunted, whipping my side with the stick he carried.

I whimpered in pain, more because I couldn't even scream with the cloth in my mouth. They continued touching my body again, and I just closed my eyes. I don't wanna watch this anymore.

You know what I said earlier about rather being dead than feeling dead? I think this might be it.

A/N: Poor Ronnie. But on the bright side though, Harry's gonna come to her rescue, along with the sorceress! Yey! Enjoying the thrill, guys? Hope you all are! Anyways, thanks again for all the reads, supports, comments and messages! Love lots, my mangoes! :-)