Sorry for Party Rocking

HARRY'S P.O.V.

"C'mon mate, do I really have to go?", I whined at my best friend. And yet here he was, practically shoving me out the door.

"Yes, because a) your girlfriend would kill you if you didn't, and b) you're not gonna do anything here but be a couch potato.", he lectured, almost sounding like Dad.

"Geez, okay, Gramps. I'm going.", I said, making Louis chuckle. Ah, I love that chuckle.

"Well now, get your ass outta here. It's already 6:30.", he said, me pouting. I stepped outside, the cold breeze touching my skin, but then turned around to face him again.

"Wait, how come you get to stay?", I whined again, and he just rolled his eyes.

"I stay because Kate's gonna come over. She hates parties, remember?", he said dreamily, like he always does when mentioning his girlfriend.

"Yeah, yeah. Don't get all mushy on me. You're gonna make me throw up.", I joked, which made him scoff and close the door.

"Okay, stupid party, here I come."

RONNIE'S P.O.V.

"YVONNE, I HATE DRESSES!", I yelled,making the twins laugh. They chose this dress for me. It was a red halter dress, and had a gold lace around the waist. It had some glitters on the chest, and came just above my knees.

Yeah, I was popular before, but I never wore dresses. I could wear a skirt, but a dress? No, no.

"Ronnie, can you stop whining and look at the mirror? You look so dang good!", Christy commented.

I just rolled my eyes and did as told. And I gotta say, I was impressed with how I looked. They did everything beautifully, my hair, makeup and clothes.

These twins must be magic.

"Wow, I... I don't even know what to say. Thanks, guys!", I said, hugging them both. They were the sweetest.

"Okay, not too tight, Ronnie. You might ruin our dresses.", Yvonne joked, and we laughed along.

I took a second to check their outfits. Yvonne was wearing a white tube dress that had floral designs on it. She wore white heels to match it. She also had her hair done in a bun.

Christy, on the other hand, wore a black and white tube top with a black skirt, some black flats and had her hair done in a messy updo.

Twins, yet different personalities.

"Okay, all set?", I asked and they nodded. "Okay, then. Let's go!", I said cheerfully and they reciprocated the action.

---

We arrived at the party and I gotta say, it was wild, alright. And it was only 7:00. I could only imagine what would happen by midnight.

We all walked around for a bit, and the area already smelled like smoke. Geez, care for the asthmatic, will ya?

"Hey, Ronnie, Christy and I are gonna get some punches, 'kay? Be right back.", Yvonne said, and before I could protest, they were out of sight.

Thanks, besties.

I looked around the area, just watching everything going on. Music was blasting from the speakers, almost everyone was on the dance floor, guys were by the bar smoking their lungs out, girls were busy flirting with them. Typical high school party.

I decided to hang by the bar, not really in the mood. Even before I got cursed, I wasn't a fan of big parties like this one. If I ever attended one, it's probably the twins' fault.

Just then, some guy came up to me. Annoyed, I didn't look at him. He must've been drunk, 'cause he was slurring the whole time.

I decided to get out, since he was bugging me already. But then he grabbed my arm, and that made me look at him.

"Ve- Veronica?", he said, surprised. It's almost as if he was stunned or something.

I was surprised as well. He didn't usually attend parties. Oh yeah, that's right. He's popular now.

"Harry? What're you doing here?", I asked, his grip still on my arm.

"I could ask you the same thing, Wil- I mean, Styles.", he said.

Wait, did he almost call me Wilson?

"What were you about to call me?", I questioned, suddenly interested in what he was saying.

"Uh, nothing. I guess it's just the beer.", he said, but something in his tone sounded fishy to me.

"Listen, Harry, I better get going. I gotta find my best friends.", I said, standing up to leave.

"Wait-", he called out again, but I walked away in a hurry. I didn't want to associate myself with him, not with what happened earlier in school.

I kept looking around, checking if he was still following me. But perhaps that's the worst decision I've ever made.

I bumped into Jamie Morgan, again.

"Ow! Watch where you're going!", I yelled, and that made everyone gasp.

"You have the nerve to sass me, huh Styles? First, you flirt with MY boyfriend, and then you bump into me without saying sorry? Ha, who do you think you are, loser?", she said, pouring her drink on me.

'Oohs' were heard in the background. Some were chanting "cat fight", and that's exactly what was gonna happen.

"Oops, sorry 'bout that. Just wipe yourself with that dress of yours, it looks like a rag anyway.", she said, making everyone laugh.

No, I was not gonna be the lame old nerd who couldn't fight for herself. I may not be popular anymore, but I still am human.

So, I did what no nerd dare do.

I slapped a Popular.

A/N: Hey, guys! Told you Harry's gonna make it up to you. Okay, so this chapter's mostly about bullying, and actually that's what a part of this story's about. Hope you all liked it. If you didn't, I'm gonna make it up to you in the next chapter. Let me hear from you, my mangoes! :-)