Fallin'

Two weeks later...

Ah, 2 weeks of school left, and it's vacation for me! Just think of all the places I could go, things I could do-

Oh, wait. I'm not rich anymore.

Shoot. I have to get this spell over and done before the end of the school, otherwise it might last forever!

No, no, stop exaggerating, Ronnie. There's no guarantee that this is for eternity.

Oh no, the sorceress didn't even tell me how long this curse will last! Ugh, how stupid of me not to ask!

Speaking of which, she did come to me the night of the party.

Flashback

I was so flushed with the previous events. Harry was just too sweet earlier. We just talked the whole time, cracking jokes here and there, just those stuff.

We reached my house after. Yes, he escorted me back home. Problem?

"So, uh, I'll see you around?", he asked, scratching the back of his neck. Hey, that's just what I do.

"Yeah. Thanks, by the way.", I said, and kissed his cheek, shutting the door quickly.

I went up my room and fell on my bed. I was squealing, for crying out loud! This is bad.

"Hello!", a voice broke me out of Imagination Land.

"Ah! Stop sneaking around like that!", I said, pouting. She just laughed and sat next to me.

"So, lover boy starting to fall for you?", , she asked, to which I just blushed at. I hate how she calls him 'lover boy'.

"I actually don't know for sure.", I said and silence filled the room.

"But, hey, do you think he knew me before? You know, as best friends? 'Cause Yvonne and Christy stayed the same with me, only their appearances changed.", I asked her.

She stayed silent for a while, almost like trying to figure out something to say. And that was bothering me a bit.

"Um, n- no, my dear. The curse worked on both you and him, so that means you both don't remember your past with each other.", she explained, trying to look calm and composed, and failing.

"But-", I was cut off by her saying 'toodles' and leaving. Well, that was weird.

The thing is, I can remember our past. The fact that she's not telling me something is making me off.

Whatever. I'm gonna enjoy this night, remembering the moments with that jerk I'm starting to fall for.

*end of flashback*

"Hello? Ronnie? Ron!", someone yelled at me, causing me to jump in my seat. Yvonne was there, along with Christy, looking worried.

"What's the matter? You looked so deep in thought.", Yvonne asked, scanning my face.

I fixed my glasses and shook my head. "Uh, nothing. I was just, um, thinking of all the activities I could do for vacation."

Partly, that was what I was doing.

"Okay then. So, how's lover boy?", Christy teased, smirking. I nearly choked on my drink.

"Ooh, this I wanna hear.", Yvonne added, placing her head over her elbows for support, leaning towards me.

"Uh, nothing. We just watched some dumb chick flick.", I said, scratching the back of my head again.

These past few weeks since the party, Harry kept insisting on doing something together. He didn't really say the word 'date', and I didn't think our outings any more than that.