What's Yours is Mine

After school, I decided to follow Harry, just to be sure. Technically, if he was me now, then he must be living in MY house.

I followed him along the corridors and then he exited the doors. He was walking casually, phone in hand, not noticing me following him.

It was kinda suspenseful knowing that he might turn around any second, so I moved cautiously.

He suddenly stopped and was about to turn around. Because of my panicking, I quickly hid behind some bushes that were nearby.

Thank you, bushes.

I was expecting him to find me and then ask me what the heck I was doing in some bushes, but that never happened. I peeked a bit and saw that he was already far away.

So much for hiding.

I stood up from that spot and brushed off the dirt and thorns on my clothes. Ugh, I even had thorns on my own skin. I winced as I removed them one by one without making a sound since I didn't want to be caught.

He finally reached his house, well, my house and I chuckled to myself. "Mom's gonna freak when she sees him."

I was waiting for her to scream and kick him out of the house, and I had to tell you, it was taking forever. Gosh, are my parents even home?

It was starting to get dark outside, and I was getting pretty impatient. I swatted the mosquitoes which suddenly seemed interested in me. So, I peeked through the window and my heart broke into a million pieces.

They were eating dinner together.

Mom was there, laughing at something Dad probably said, Victor was laughing along as well, and Harry just sat there with a smile on his face.

The jerk actually had the guts to sit on my seat, MY seat, people!

"Oh, Derek. Harry, honey, how was school?", she asked him after she stopped laughing.

"It's fine, Mom. I actually had an A+ on our pop quiz earlier in Math.", he said, still smiling.

Mom? He just called her Mom?

"Aw, that's wonderful son! I think we should celebrate!", Mom said cheerfully, making tears stream down my face.

She called him 'son'.

"Yes, I agree. What do you say, Taco Bell tomorrow afternoon?", Dad said, a smile on his face. Taco Bell is MY favorite, Dad.

Harry and Victor looked at each other with big smiles on their faces, then they high-fived each other, saying a 'yeah' while Mom and Dad watched them, amused.

No, Vic. Not you, too.

By now, I was crying my eyes out. He took everything from me. My friends, my family and my life. How could he?

Then, as if to make me feel even more sorry for myself, they hugged each other like one big, happy family.

"NO! MOM, DAD, VIC! I'M RIGHT HERE!", I said, shouting from the outside, tears streaming down my face, though they can't hear me since our windows are practically sound-proof.

They just hugged each other, then after smiled dearly at one another.

I should be the one there. Not Harry.

I was so mad that I grabbed a rock and threw it. I was aiming it at the wall, but hit the window instead.

Well, that caught their attention.

They looked around, gasping as they saw the shattered window. "Derek, go check it out, will you?", Mom said. And with that, I ran away, not wanting to deal with them at this moment.

All I could ask while I was running was: WHY?

A/N: Aw, poor Ronnie. She may be a jerk sometimes, but this is just sad, right guys? Enjoying so far? Hope you all are! Well, the cast is up so I hope you like them. To those confused, Jamie Morgan was the one who bullied Ronnie on her first day as a nerd. Sorry, forgot to mention her name there. Message me, my mangoes! -RedstripedGirl175