Still?

LOUIS'S P.O.V.

"Harry! Where are you? The restaurant might be full by now!", I said, buttoning my polo.

We had tickets to this fancy restaurant just across town. Since we heard about it's 'class', we decided to play it safe and go formal.

I decided to crash at Harry's place since I wanted to borrow some of his formal wear. If I showed up with something from my closet, I would look like a fool.

"Don't you think it's weird that restaurants are now giving tickets away, too?", he said from the bathroom.

Man, that dude was like a girl, always taking too long in the shower.

I rolled my eyes at him. "What are you talking about? Nothing's wrong with that. It's kinda cool, actually."

"Oh, so what's next? Grocery stores are gonna give away tickets, too for free sardines or something?", he said, finally stepping out of the bathroom, all dressed.

"Oh, shush.", I said, not really in the mood for a fight. Not if it's only because of some stupid tickets.

"I'm all set. You?", I asked after making sure I had everything ready.

"Yeah, let's go.", he said, and with that, we headed out.

We decided to go by Harry's Range Rover. The ride was silent at first, but after tuning the radio, it was an all-out jam session.

"I don't wanna close my eyes!", I sang.

"I don't wanna fall asleep 'cause I'll miss you, babe.", he sang as well, looking straight ahead.

"And I don't wanna miss a thing!", we both sang. We must look like idiots right now.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, YEAH!", Harry screamed that part at the top of his lungs, making me laugh my ass off.

We finally reached the fancy restaurant and pulled over. Man, this was fancier than I ever imagined.

"Mate, are we underdressed?", I asked worriedly, which just earned a laugh from him. Typical.

"Hey, we're fine, Louis. Now, c'mon.", he said, and I just followed him.

---

We were finally seated and are now ordering. Yet everytime I look at my menu, I feel eyes staring at me.

I finally look up, and sure enough, there were two waitresses giggling at us. Ah, it's hard to be handsome, folks.

But there was something weird about their giggling. I felt that that wasn't the real reason why they were.

"Miss!", Harry snapped his fingers, gesturing for the waitress, the same one who was giggling.

"Good evening, sirs. This is De La Paz's Place. I'm your waitress for tonight. What would like to order?", she said with ease.

Wow, talk about class.

"Um, yes, I'll have the Caesar Salad and some of your best champagne.", he said confidently. I almost forgot that he was rich.

"And what will you have, sir?", she asked, looking at me this time.

"Um, I guess I'll have what he's having.", I said. Dang, I can't understand these words. It's like a whole new language to me.

I could see Harry from the corner of my eye holding back a laugh. He probably knows that I suck at food names.

The waitress giggled again and nodded. "Thank you, sirs. Your food will be ready in 15 minutes." With that, she left.

Not without whispering something to her co-worker.

"They look so adorable together, don't they?"

Oh, so that's what they were giggling about.

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. Ugh, can't they see I'm downright straight? I have a girlfriend, for crying out loud!

"Hey, what's up your ass?", Harry asked, breaking the silence.

"We look like a couple right now, on a date.", I said, my head buried in my hands.

He just laughed and smacked me on the head. What the hell?

"It's not funny. Geez, do I not look straight to you?", I asked, though not expecting a serious answer.

And I never got one.

"Harry? Hey, curly!", I said, waving my hand in front of his face. Still no reaction.

What in the world is he looking at-

"Hey, didn't know you'd be here.", the familiar voice spoke, and I didn't have to look at the person.

"Yeah, um, Louis and I got free tickets. You?", he asked softly, it kinda surprised me.

"Oh, hey Louis! Haven't seen you in a while.", Veronica greeted me and that made me look at her. Wow, she was gorgeous. Along with her two besties. Both waved at us, and we did the same.

"Hey, Veronica. Yeah, lots of school stuff, huh?", I said with a smile on my face.

"So, listen, we'll just head over to find a table. See you tomorrow, yeah?", she asked, and Harry nodded, still smiling.

Ah, young love.

"Yeah, see ya.", Harry said and with that, they left.

Harry just kept watching her as they searched around for a table. I silently took a picture of him, and shoved it in his face.

"What the- Louis William Tomlinson, you delete that photo this instant!", he demanded, making me smirk at him.

"So this is what Harry Edward Wilson looks like when he's in love.", I said, holding out the 'love' for a little longer.

"Shut up.", he just said, covering his face.

Aw, how cute.

"No, seriously, mate. Do you like her?", I asked curiously.

He was silent for a moment and I saw a tint of red on his cheeks.

There's my answer.

"Yeah, Lou. I like her."

Yet, he muttered something after a while, and I wasn't sure if I heard it right.

"Still."

A/N: What could "still" mean? Ooh, the suspense everyone! Dan, dan, dan! Haha, just kidding. Hope you're all enjoying so far. Love lots, my mangoes! :-)