t w e n t y

jacks pov

once i made it home, i went straight to our bedroom.

i saw nessa sprawled out on the bed. i lightly chuckled and quietly hopped in bed. i heard her soft breathing and wrapped my arms around her.

she's my whole world, i could never let her go. ever.

i love her more than anything, and sky. sky is the most wonderful gift i could ever ask for.

i give soft kisses all over vanessas jawline, trying to wake her up.

i heard her mumble something and turn to face me. her hand went to the back of my neck and she gave me a soft kiss on the lips.

once we pulled away, she just looked at me and smiled, like i was her world.

"i love you babe." i softly whispered.

"i love you too." she smiled.

+

vanessas pov

"kids! breakfast is ready!" i call. immediately i hear footsteps come from the stairs.

jack and sky come racing in and sit down and start eating the french toast i made.

i smile at them and take a quick picture. i post it on instagram with the caption ' my two loves 💗'

these two people mean the absolute world to me.

the end...

thank you all for staying with me throughout this book! i loved writing it for everyone!

im still working on more books coming out but for now, you can read my current book ' babygirl j.g '

love you all!

{vote, comment, share}