f o u r t e e n

jacks pov
unedited

"no jack!" Vanessa screamed as she ran up into our room crying.

"baby, look. i never did anything wrong. I honestly have no clue what your upset about.." I say honestly. she just came at me screaming.

"jack! you know damn well!"
"no I don't! tell me nessa! fucking tell me!"
"you- you cheated on me." she cried, falling to the ground holding her head in her hands.

"no I didn't. where did you hear that?" i crouch down beside her as she lays her head in my shoulder quietly sobbing.

"m-megan at your work." she stutters because of how hard she's crying.

"what? no no, she always try's flirting with me and i tell her I have a wife and child at home. she never stops, so i moved her station upstairs. i hated having to walk in everyday to get to my office and see her. i would never ever cheat on you."

+

i woke up with vanessa sleeping softly by me.

i never thought she would believe something like that with such little proof. i look at the clock and realize I have to go to work.

i silently groan and get up, only to be pulled back down by a sleeping vanessa.

i lightly chuckle and kiss her forehead waking her up.

"hmm?" she hums half asleep.

"bye beautiful, I love you forever and always, remember that ok?"

"yea, i love you too." she passes out within seconds and I continue to get ready.

once I'm about to head downstairs to leave I hear a soft voice.

"dad? where are you going?" sky asks.

"work baby. now go to sleep and be easy on your mom ok?"

"ok good night dad. i love you." she lays back down and tucks herself in.

"ok, i love you too."

this book might have really short chapters..

and sorry about not updating in a while. im trying to focus on pillowtalk and I'm also coming up with new books!! so be prepared:)

{vote,comment,share}