s i x t e e n

SMUT WARNING!!1!1!

jack's pov

"hello, Madison right?" i ask my new assistant.

"yes. im so thankful for this opportunity." she smiles.

i have to admit, she's hot. but i have a wife and child at home, a happy family.

"ok so the first thing i need from you is-"

"sex? because i will be glad to give it to you," she sexily walks over to me.

she begins to roughly make out with me while I lift her up onto my office desk.

"get on your knees baby." she obeys and starts to slowly unbuckle my belt.

the moment her hand came in contact with my length i immediately groan in pleasure.

she licks the tip of my dick making me shiver.

"jack, jack.." she says

suddenly i hear her loudly shout my name,

"JACK!"

"oh, you enjoy my dick in your mouth-"

i hear her laugh, "what?"

my eyes shoot open and i see madison looking down at me biting her bottom lip.

i awkwardly cough and quickly stand up.

"um, well you can go now we are done today. see you tomorrow at 8 am sharp don't be late." i say, gathering my things before leading her out.

"um-ok, yea sure. but by the way i wouldn't mind having your dick in my mouth." she smirks.

"um im sorry, I have a wife and child at home, and that dream, was about my wife." i lie.

"and that's why you said 'oh madison' " she mimics my moan.

"your lying, please leave."

she quickly does following with a wink.

no

no

no

why would i dream that? I can't fire her because i just hired her. i can't go through the whole interview and paper work again. I'm to busy.

ok, one week. if the first week goes by without any more dreams like that, she can stay. if not, she has to be fired.

because vanessa has been very distant in that specific activity... and i don't want to get carried away.

i mean i haven't had sex in about a week, and that's a long time. but she's been very invested in sky and she just got over a cold.

but it's fine because i am capable of controlling myself.

madison doesn't even compare to nessa. at all.

im totally gonna fuck vanessa tonight.

{unedited}

5+ votes for the next chapter!

thanks for 2k reads!!

{vote, comment, share}