e i g h t e e n

vanessa pov

jack and i talked almost all night last night.

about everything, and i do trust him. its not that i dont.. but, just because i trust him doesn't mean he won't do things behind my back.

i hope he doesn't. how could he? he has a child at home, a wife. it sickens me how men can cheat on a women when they have a family.

even if a women cheats when they have a family, it's still sickens me.

i hope jack never does..

we are driving up to my parents house to pick up sky. so it turns out im staying home. jack talked me into staying, but i told him i wanted madison fired. he said he couldn't just fire her, but he will try to work his way there. which im thankful for, i hate her with a passion.

( quick a/n! i am not hating on madison at all! i actually love her so much. its just a character in the book, sorry if i upset some of you!! just thought i would clear that up lol. anyways, continue)

"we are here," jack says pulling into the long driveway.

i hop out of the car and make my way to the door, which was opened with a smiling sky running out into jacks arms. even though i was way ahead of jack.

she really loves him..  the thought of me and jack apart kills me, and it would be so hard on sky.

"hey princess! how was grandma and grandpas?" jack asks sky." it was so fun! we went to the zoo, and went swimming a lot!"

she continues to ramble about her experience while i grab her bags from my mom.

"hey sweetie, how are you?" my mother asks."ive been better, what about you? are you doing good?"

"yes, very good. we miss all of you though."

i sigh and give her a hug."i know, but jacks busy with work, and sky starts school soon. summers almost over so we are trying to find a good school for her."

"i understand, visit soon though promise?"

"yes mom, i promise."

+

we arrived home and sky immediately fell asleep once we laid her down.

"you know i love you, right?" jack randomly asks.

"yes, and you know i love you right?" i look up at him and he smiles."yes i do."

he leaned over to me and pulled me by my waist and kissed me roughly. our lips move in sync, and he swipes his tongue against my bottom lip  asking for entrance, which i teasingly deny.

"oh, making me wait till tonight i see?" he asks with a smirk."shut up jack!" i playfully hit his chest.

man im so in love... i hope we get through everything together.

ok so you guys got all the votes pretty fast so this is a short chapter.

im going to challenge you guys to get
10+ votes for the next chapter!!

{vote, comment, share}