s e v e n

Vanessa's pov

I woke up with a white sheet laid over me and a pair of muscular arms wrapped around me. I quietly crawl out of bed to go downstairs and make some coffee.

"babe, can we talk" jack says in his groggy morning voice. it was cute I have to admit.
I didn't know if I should respond or not. I decided to respond.
"sure, come downstairs we can talk down there."
"no I will take you to breakfast." he says
i hear rustling behind me so I turn around and see jack almost completely ready.
"how on earth did you get ready that fast? I take like and hour to even pick an outfit."
"nessa, stop over exaggerating." he turns his head and smiles at me. his eyes were filled with happiness and love. I look down at the floor and head to the closet to pick out an outfit.

+

"thank you" I say to the waiter who handed me my coffee.
"so you wanted to talk?" I ask putting a packet of sugar in my coffee.
"yes I did. we are getting married soon and I want us to be like normal engaged couples. where we actually get along and love each other equally, except the guy always says he loves her more because he's cocky and always has to one up her. that's what I want with you. I'm the cocky husband who loves you more than anything and your the beauty wife who-"
"wait, do you actually feel this way? about loving me that much?" I cut him off.
"more than anything. your my whole world nessa. I love you." he smiles while reaching over the table to grab my hands.
"I love you too jack."

+

once we arrived home we just sat in the couch and watched Netflix.
"oh by the way, my mom and dad want to have dinner tonight at there place with your parents. they apparently have some wedding news" jack says. I roll my eyes," are they changing the date again? I think we should show up with a wedding date that we both agree on and not the other way around."
"your right. let's pick a date."
"yay! I'm so excited it's going to finally feel like a real wedding!" I stand up with a huge smile on my face. jack just sat there laughing at me.
"come here." he says patting his lap.
I sit on his lap and wrap my arms around his neck as he wraps his arms around my waist. he plants a bunch of quick chaste kisses all around my face.
"I know I've already said it today but, I love you." jack says looking me in the eyes.
"and I love you" I say planting a kiss on his lips.
so I guess I'm not done. I'm actually in love with jack gilinsky.