e i g h t

sammy's p.o.v

(did you see that one coming?)

i tap my pen on my desk impatiently waiting for vanessa. she should be here any minute, and i am beginning to become nervous for what I'm about to tell her.

moments later my office door flings open and I see a beautiful smiling lady walk through the door, nessa.

"hey sam, sorry I'm late. i stopped by starbucks and decided to get you one too and they messed up your order so they had to remake it but-"
"nessa it's ok, thank you." i chuckle standing up from my desk chair.
"ok so, you have a meeting at 2:30 with lace green. you can't blow this sam or you are going to loose millions of dollars if you do." she comes up to me fixing my tie. "and look presentable please."
"your coming with me." i blurt.
"sam i've never gone to a meeting this big and important. i will ruin it trust me, i can't." she looks at the floor while I look at her.
i would be lying if I said I wasn't falling for her. i know it's bad because she's "with" jack or whatever but, it's not even real.

"nessa," i whisper while placing my hands on her waist, "you will do great. you always have and always will."  she looks at my hands and then my eyes and then my lips. i start to lean in and so does she.
the next second we are in a heated make out session. my hands roam her body while hers are tangled in my hair.
"s-stop!" she quickly pulls away and whips her mouth with the back of her hand.
"i-i'm gonna go home. i will be back by 1:40 for the meeting." she quickly grabs her things and scrambles out of the office.
"wait, nessa, I like you a lot actually and it sucks because your getting married and I never thought i would say this but-"
"say what?! that you like me? but in reality you will just use me, make me cheat on my fiancé and then most likely fire me. trust me, I used to have a massive crush on you but then jack came along and this marriage-"
"no! that's bullshit! you don't love jack, you were set up by your parents! that's not true love nessa! true love is meeting someone and becoming closer and closer and ending up falling in love! and that's what has happened to me with you! im falling in this giant hole of love and i don't know if i'm going to be able to crawl back out."
vanessa's eyes were tearing up as she looked me dead in the eye.
"sam. i love jack. and yes it's true love because we were put into a situation and made the best of it! we fell in love sam! and it's real and passionate-"

"oh yea i bet you guys haven't even fucked yet."
she gasped and hit my arm
"to answer your question, no we haven't but we are planning to on our honeymoon." I chuckle, "even we have fucked, right on that desk actually." i grabbed her waist and pulled her against my groin. " I fucked you over and over and over again, and you loved every second of it."  I began leaving sloppy kisses on her neck as her breaths got more and more intense. she met out a small moan when I started rubbing against her vag.
"ok stop! I will be back at 1:40"
she pushes me off and picks up her purse she dropped sometime during that scene.

+

vanessa's p.o.v

i open the front door slowly before stepping inside the apartment. i set my phone, purse, and keys down on the table by the door.
"jack? are you home?" i call.
"babe? is that you? why are you home so early?" jack says as he jogs down the stairs wearing grey sweat pants. my eyes quickly scan his abdominal area before returning to his eyes.
"uh-um something happened at work so I left." i say immediately looking at the floor.
"what? are you fired? oh no baby im sorry-" "jack no, I'm not fired." i say picking at my nails. "then what is it?" jack asks grabbing my hands, he hates when I pick at my nails.
"sam came onto me at work, twice." i lowly say finally looking up to see a fuming jack. "what? are u kidding me!" he shouts causing me to to take a few steps back.  "jack please keep your voice down-" " tell me." he says bluntly, "tell me what happened."
here goes nothing.
"well, he started to make out with me when I was fixing his tie and i pushed him off." i say "is there more?" jack asks through gritted teeth "um well yea, we started arguing about you-" "why about me?"
"we'll because was saying we aren't really in love and I said that we are completely in love." my eyes began to water rapidly, "and he then started asking if we have had sex, i answered the question honestly and he took that as his way of trying to get at me again.."
"what did he do vanessa?"
jack normally calls me nessa so i knew he was furious. "h-he started r-rubbing m--" i broke out into a complete sob and fell to the floor. "I'm sorry jack. i understand if you want to call it all off." I cry," call what off?" jack asks.
"the marriage. everything."
"no, I don't want to but i am about to go beat sams ass." jack kneels down next to me and pulls me into a hug.
"nessa, don't be sorry. you were honest and that's all that matters to me. i love you but im only asking you one thing."
"what's that?" I ask as we both stand up from the wood floor.
"i want you to quit that job, work somewhere else."
"no jack i can't. i get payed a lot with this job there is no way i'm leaving it behind. this is what supports me! it supports us!"
"i know but there is plenty more assistant jobs out in la. find one."
"jack, i can't. i wouldn't be able to quit it would be bad in my record, and if I'm fired its even worse."
"but you can transfer to a better company without it being bad on your record."
"no jack."
"fine, stay at that job with the horny fuckboy boss and cheat on me some more." he scoffed.
"jack you know I wouldn't."
"do i? you did today."
"stop it jack. this is hard enough."
"what's hard enough? sams dick?"
"jack! don't you trust me?"
"i don't know."
"stop being childish jack."
"quit. i will support us. i have a well paying job that pays way more then your job. i don't want you to stress out over the wedding and work. just quit and be stay at home wife." he smiles and hugs me. "please?"
"..fine," i give in "only because i love you." I state point my index finger at his chest.
he chuckles, " and I love you more."

ok long ass chapter and a lot of stuff went down...

I don't know how I feel about this chapter but I wanted something unexpected to happen and this is the first thing I had in mind.. because she never went to work so far in any chapters so I thought she could just quit... but it all works out.

p.s the next chapter is going to be after the honeymoon. because I didn't want to write a weeding chapter because everyone knows how that goes.. sorry.

{vote, comment, share}