t w o

not edited:(
jacks p.o.v

i look at my parents in complete and utter shock. im 22 years old still living my young adult life and they expect me to get married?

"your kidding right?" vanessa quietly asks as she picks at her already short nails.
"no we are not. it's final you are getting married rather you like it or not!" andrew stated with a stern face.
"bull shit! I'm not doing this!" i quickly stand from my chair and am about to book it to my car when I hear my dads voice " JACK! sit down!"
i slowly sit down and look at vanessa who has tears slowly forming in her eyes. i hesitantly put my hand on her thigh as a way of saying 'it's ok' . she quickly grabs my hand and squeezes it not letting go.
"we have decided that vanessa will move in to jacks apartment, and you guys will marry in 3 months." my mother said with a cheesy grin plastered on her face.
"ok, will she sleep in the extra bedroom? I mean I can clear it out an-"
I was quickly cut off by my mom.
" oh of course not silly, she will sleep in your room like normal couples do." she still had that cheesy grin on her face.
" but we aren't a normal couple.." vanessa softly whispers.
I couldn't help but smile when she said 'couple'.
+
i arrived home after a long dinner and began to clean up the place. if my soon to be wife is coming tomorrow i need her to feel welcomed. its her home to now.
this might seem crazy but, I actually think i might be already growing some small feelings for current fiancé.

i have a good feeling about her.

sorry kinda short haha
{vote, comment, share}