f i f t e e n

important authors note at the end please read it!!

vanessas pov

"mommy! mommy! please can we go visit daddy at work?" she begged tugging at my dress.

"baby, dad is really busy.. I don't know if that's a good idea."

"but we can take his lunch to him! and i can give him my drawing i made him earlier!!"

i sigh, giving in, "oh alright. he does need to eat."

she squeals with excitement as i go to the fridge and grab the brown paper bag that held his lunch.

"put your shoes on sky! we have to leave soon." i call as i see her grab her drawing. she attempted to do a family portrait, it was basically a bunch of stick figures in front of a house that was meant to look like ours. she did pretty good for a four year old.

we decided against putting her in preschool because the day care she attended was basically a preschool and it was easier for us.

"I'm ready mommy!"

+

i walk in the office, hand in hand, with sky.
"good afternoon mrs.gilinsky, jacks in his office." patricia tells me.
i thank her and head towards the elevator.

"i wanna push the button!" sky says as she jumps up and hits the number 5 neatly printed on the silver button.

the doors to the elevator open and we both quickly walk to jacks office.

"knock knock!" i say opening the door, to see a hard at work jack.

he glances up and sees sky bolting towards him.
"dad! look what I made you!"

"wow it's beautiful! I can hang it up in my office." he smiles while pinning it on the pin board.

"hey baby, what made you guys come?" he asks making his way to me as sky sits on the couch playing with her barbie doll she brought.

"sky wanted to, and you forgot your lunch."

he lightly laughs and gives me a sweet meaningful kiss.

"thank you baby, for everything."

i lightly blush, "thanks for being the man of my dreams."

"no no no, thank you for being the women of my dreams. love you princess, forever and always."

"forever and always," i repeat.

ok so pillowtalk is deleted, but a new book called drunk is up and a new chapter of babygirl is up!1!1!

5+ votes for the next chapter!1!

{vote, comment, share}