Five

Signe shut off the TV, Sean pacing around as he bit his nails.

"It could be anyone, Sean." Signe said. "I know for sure you wouldn't do something like that."

"Then how come it's the same damn hair color as mine??" He snapped. 

"Well people do have green hair not just you!" She pointed out. "Even they have green highlights for some people too!"

He pointed at the TV. "Then why does it have the same exact fucking hair swipe as me??"

"Sean, quit freaking out!" Signe yelled. "There's people out there who have the same hairstyle as others! Stop assuming it's you because I know it wasn't or blood would be on your hands!"

"I think I'm going insane..." He suddenly mumbled.

Signe slowly stood up from the couch. "What?"

"N...Nothing." He said, letting out a heavy sigh. "Just talking to myself.."

"No what did you say? Tell me."

Another sigh, and he looked up at her. "I said..I think I'm going insane..."

She folded her arms across her chest. "Why do you say that?"

"I don't know that's the thing." He said, leaning against the wall behind him. "I sometimes don't remember what happened."

Big lie. He remembers everything. He just lied right in front of her face, guilt gnawing at him like a thousand piranhas.

"Well..if something like that happens again, tell me right away so you remember it all." Signe said.

He nodded. "I'll try..it's all I can do."

She took a deep breath before saying a little calmer, "What're you gonna go do now?"

"Probably record more videos for tomorrow. Hopefully it'll get my mind off of this."

Leaving it at that, He headed to his recording area, closing his door and plopping in his chair. Staring at his black computer screen, he was actually a little nervous for recording this time, considering what happened during the live stream. He didn't want to freak out his fans anymore than he did when that all went on.

Powering up his computer, his heart was slightly pounding, hoping and praying that he won't hallucinate or hear that voice in his head. Once everything was fired up, he grabbed his headphones, picking a game he hasn't played in a while.

During the time he was recording, he was surprised that he didn't have anything happen to him, it was like normal everyday sessions. Feeling relieved, he went through both recordings without any problems. When was finished with his second video, he started to edit when he got a message on his phone. Looking at it, it was a voicemail from an unknown number. Playing the voicemail, he put it on speaker and listened.

I made it easy for you this time with recording your videos. Don't ask how I got your number. I'm sure you know who it is. But wait until later. I'm gonna show you everything and we will become one.

The voicemail ended there, Sean's hand shaking as he set his phone down. Looking at the time, it was a little past 3pm. Editing his videos in a little rush, he tried getting his mind off of what he just heard in that voicemail. At some point, his vision got blurry, and he wiped his eyes only to see that  his hand was wet with tears.

He was scared out of his mind, not wanting to go all ape shit as he called it, on his girlfriend. He just wanted to go back to his normal life before all of this started.

Stopping editing after the first video, he started uploading it when he felt a presence behind him. Slowly turning around in his chair, he jumped as he saw them again, wearing all black, the hood hiding their face.

"I told you I'd be back." They said with a grin.

Sean shook his head. "You're not real..you're just a hallucination. You're not even here!"

They laughed darkly. "You really think that will work?"

"No one else can see you but me! It's even making my girlfriend scared of me! Just get out of my head!"

They slowly approached, hovering over Sean. "I'm gonna show you everything as promised. I'm gonna show you everything that's been happening these past few days, and I want you to remember it."

Not waiting for an answer, they grabbed Sean's shoulder, suddenly teleporting him somewhere else. Standing in an alley way, Sean nervously glanced around.

"What the fuck is going on??" He panicked.

They tightened their grip on his shoulder. "Just watch and see."

Having no choice but to watch, he looked as a person wandered towards where they are. Raising an eyebrow, it somewhat sparked his interest when he saw another figure walking behind them. Getting closer, the citizen was suddenly grabbed around their neck as the dark figure shoved something into their victim, slowly moving it upward.

Sean's eyes widened as it suddenly all clicked. "The first murder case...why are we here?"

Not saying anything, the innocent citizen dropped dead, the dark figure grabbing the knife out of the dead body's back.

The person Sean was with chuckled as the dark figure looked up, and Sean's heart was slamming against his chest, not believing his eyes.

"No..no no no no no." Sean said, his eyes filled with tears again.

"That's right." They said as the dark figure ran off, and they turned to look at him, raising their hood, revealing their true face.

"You..you can't be..." Sean breathed.

"But I am.." They said. "Remember? I told you..I'm the anti of you. And what you just saw..was your own doing. Even the most recent one from last night."

Sean didn't want to believe it, but when his anti self glanced down at Sean's hands, he also looked down, and that was when he was full on panicking.

Red was splattered across his palms.