One

As Sean finished yet another video, he shut off his camera, stopping the recording

As Sean finished yet another video, he shut off his camera, stopping the recording. Sitting down in his chair, he wasn't really looking forward to editing an hour long video he did for Quantum Break. Editing away on Adobe Premier, he heard footsteps from behind before arms came around his neck.

"Having fun?" His girlfriend, Signe, asked.

"Oh the best time ever." Sean said sarcastically. "Gotta edit an hours worth. Shouldn't be too much anyways."

Kissing him on the cheek, she took a step back. "I'm gonna be ordering pizza. I'm assuming you'll want some."

He gave her a look. "I don't think that's a question." He teased.

Signe rolled her eyes with laugh before leaving the room.

As Sean started to edit his video, his phone suddenly went off, seeing he got a Twitter notification. Deciding to answer later, he continued to edit until he was finished, beginning the process of uploading it to YouTube. Telling him it was about twelve hours before its complete, he headed out of his room just as Signe came with the pizza.

"About time you came out of there." She teased, setting the two boxes of pizza on the counter in the kitchen.

"Well it's not my fault it takes forever to edit stuff." Sean said with a smirk, taking a couple slices of pizza before sitting down next to her. Deciding to watch a movie, he put in the movie Aliens, which is one of his favorite horror movies. As it started, he decided to do a quick Instagram post, taking a quick picture with her before posting about having a movie night with her.

About an hour and a half into the movie, Signe got up from the couch.

"I'm calling it a night." She said, stretching her arms over her head. "I'll see you in the morning."

Sean nodded as she walked off to her room, closing the door behind her. Watching the movie a little longer, he decided to shut it off, checking the time on his phone. It read 2:34am. Slowly standing up from the couch, he headed to his room, quietly closing his door. Laying down in his bed, he still had his phone in his hand.

"I'll do a quick spree." He said to himself, opening up his Twitter app. Answering a few questions, tons of people were asking so many things, him feeling bad he can't answer all of them.

Once he did one last answer to a question, he decided to call it a night, plugging in his phone to the charger before setting it on the tan nightstand next to him. Shutting off the lamp that sat on top of the nightstand, he closed his eyes and fell asleep immediately.

***

The woods was a blur as they ran as fast as they could, feeling the energy rushing through them, beginning an adrenaline rush. The wind slapped against their face, but they didn't care as they came to a stop on top of a hill in the middle of the woods. Looking down at the streets, they watched each citizen like a hawk as they walked by, trying to make their pick. They wanted to just go after them all, but they knew it'd be a little too obvious.

Walking down the slope of the hill, they found their next target. Keeping a eye on the bright tan coat their victim wore, they hung back a few feet, the black hood covering their face. A few people stared, but they didn't bother to look as they followed them into an alley way.

Why would the person go this way, they thought, but remembered there's a back entrance to the apartments. Taking out the knife from their back pocket, they quickly closed the distance, the blade piercing through their back, covering the victims mouth, preventing them from screaming loudly. Sliding the blade up, they waited until they slumped against the murderer, yanking the knife back out. Carrying the now dead citizen, they tossed them in the nearest big green trash can, wiping the blade on their pant leg, red spreading across it.

Feeling a smile creep on their face, they continued on.

***

The next morning, Sean opened his eyes, slapping his hand on the nightstand a few times before feeling the bump of his phone. Grabbing it, he checked the time, seeing it was almost 11:30am. Rubbing the sleep out of his eyes, he slowly got out of bed, stretching a little. Heading out of his room, he noticed Signe was already awake, the smell of pancakes filling the room.

"Thought you'd might like something to eat." Signe said with a smile.

Sean approached her, giving her a quick kiss. "You're awesome."

She chuckled. "I try."

Walking into the living room, he turned on the TV, flipping through channels. Picking a random one, he switched it to the local news when a certain story caught his attention.

"As you can see behind me, this is a location of a very brutal murder." The news anchor began. "A body of a female was found dead in the green trash bin, a large stab wound in their back. Police say that the wound appeared to be the size of a small knife. No further details have yet been reported."

"Damn." Signe said, handing Sean a plate with a couple pancakes on it. "Who would do something like that?"

Sean shrugged as she sat next to him on the couch. "No idea..but whoever it is I hope they get them."

As they ate, Sean started thinking about which videos to record for today. He planned to do another HTC VIVE video, but he wasn't entirely sure for the second one.

When he was done, he set his plate on the kitchen counter and headed to his recording studio upstairs. Getting everything started and ready, he grabbed the stuff he needed for the VIVE.

As he reached for the record button on his camera, he suddenly felt a little dizzy, making him stop for a couple seconds. Blinking a few times, the feeling went away, and he grabbed the glass of water he had on his desk, taking a drink before continuing on. Once he hit record, he started the video.

"Top O the mornin to ya laddies! My name is Jacksepticeye, and welcome back to the HTC VIVE!"