Four

Sean woke up in his room, realizing he was laying on his bed. Sitting up, someone pushed him down by the shoulders.

"Good. You're awake." Signe said.

He glanced around. "How long was I out?"

"About an hour." She said.

His eyes slightly widened. "Oh fuck...the videos.."

"Those can wait." Signe said seriously. "Right now, you need to rest and they can deal with the one video for today."

"No I need to start the ones for tomorrow."

Signe held him by the shoulders. "Sean, stop. You don't need to stress out over whatever happened. You need to relax, and you can deal with the videos later, or even tomorrow since it's almost midnight."

Sighing in slight frustration, he gave a small nod.

"You want me to stay in here with you?" She asked.

Sean looked at her, giving a small nod. "Sure."

Slightly smiling at him, she laid next to him, keeping him company when they both fell asleep right after.

***

Sean opened his eyes again the next morning, looking at the time on the clock. Surprisingly, he slept better than the last couple nights. Seeing it was quarter to 10am, he got up out of bed, stretching a little before heading out of his room, seeing that Signe was already awake.

"You gotta see this, Sean." She said, worry in her voice. Sitting by her on the couch, they watched the news again.

"I'm here at yet another crime scene that happened here in town." The news anchor named Chrystal began. "The report came from a nearby pub, a civilian hearing screaming and things crashing about the place. By the time the police got here, they entered what looked like a war zone. Stools were everywhere, bottles of beer thrown all over, and the most graphic thing at any crime scene: blood.

"At least two bodies were found in the building, stab wounds near their chest. The police also say that it could be linked to the last murder in the alley way the other night. Which could mean only one thing: A possible psychotic killer may be on the loose. They suggest to watch your surroundings especially at night."

Sean leaned back on the couch, his eyes filled with horror.

"Alright simple enough...we just won't go anywhere at night." Signe said, trying to lighten things up a little.

"But what if this person comes in here??" Sean asked, freaking out. "W-What if they come kill us??"

"They won't Sean, trust me." She said. "We'll just lock all the doors and windows at night before we go to bed."

"It won't help!" He suddenly shouted. "They'll probably still break through!"

"It'll buy us time if they do try!" Signe shouted back. "Just gotta have some faith Sean!"

Sean huffed as he stood, pacing around when he saw a picture up on TV as the news was back on.

"If you see this color hair on a person wandering around, who also appears to be wearing all black, please contact the police right away." The reporter said.

Signe's eyes widened. "Uhh..Sean..you might wanna look at this."

Immediately grabbing his attention, he looked at the picture that was on the TV, and his heart started slamming against his chest.

The color appearing out of the hood, was green.

Sorry this one is a bit short. Next one will hopefully b longer. Comment and vote!

~SPNfanatic4evr