Chapter 18

Rosy’s story:

I wake to the feel of a hard warm male body behind mine, an arm rests around my lower ribs and a hand cups my breast. I tense for a moment, not sure where I am before I identify the smell of the clan toms around me, I move slightly and the arm around my waist tightens.

"Shhh, it’s okay." Micah murmurs to me. "You’re safe Rosy."

"Micah," I murmur softly as I roll to face him and bury my face against his chest. His hand rubs my back soothingly and it would be very easy to go back to sleep but my body has different ideas as I become increasingly aware of his hard male body against mine. I slide my hands up his chest as I press close inhaling his scent and lift my top leg to hook my thigh over his, he groans softly and reaches down to ease my leg off his.

"Micah," I murmur and trail kisses across his bare chest. I flick one of his nipples with my tongue and slide my hand down over the well-defined muscles in his upper arm.

"You awake Sweetheart?" Micah asks quietly. I tilt my head back until I can feel his breath against my face and I nibble at his chin.

"Yeah," I breathe faintly.

Micah brushes several light kisses over my lips and when I don’t object his kisses become longer and firmer. I press against his body trying to encourage him to continue and I am rewarded when his hand begins to reach lower with each downwards caress until he cups my butt and presses me against him. There is no mistaking the hard ridge in the front of his boxers and I lift my upper leg to hook my heel behind his calf as I press my hips against his.

His hardness presses into the cradle of my femininity and I moan softly as I wriggle against him. His hand slips up under the edge of my t-shirt to find the waistband at the back of my knickers and he hooks his fingers in it to begin working my knickers off as he continues kissing me. The feel of his hand on the bare skin of my thighs as he pushes my knickers down my legs makes me shudder and he pauses to kiss me deeply.

"You okay with this?" Micah asks his voice raspy with arousal.

"We go to your room?" I whisper against his ear before nipping his earlobe then soothing it with several quick licks.

"My blankets and pillows are out here," Micah groans. I reach between us to run my hand up and down the hard length in his boxers.

"It’s nice and private in your room … I’ll let you take all my clothes off …" I say trying to tempt him as I close my hand around his shaft and squeeze gently.

I make the offer knowing Micah prefers to have me naked beneath his body as we have sex. He seems to delight in exploring my bare skin with his hands and lips as if he can’t get enough of the feel and taste of me. I know I’ll never get enough of the feel of his body under my fingertips, the way his muscles slide under his smooth skin with each movement.

Micah groans once again as I rub my thumb over the head of his cock through the silky material of his boxers. His mouth is hard and forceful as he kisses me and I whimper as he leans over me, his weight pressing me down into the mattress. His hand finds its way beneath the hem of my t-shirt and to my naked body beneath it. I open my legs wide as he trails his fingers up the inside of my thigh before his fingers dance and tease around my opening.

His lips trail down the side of my neck as his hand strokes up and down my inner thigh, I groan and run both my hands over the taunt muscles in his arms and shoulders as I arch up into his body. His hand slips beneath the small of my back to pull me up against his body and I moan in pleasure against his shoulder. I feel him let go of me with a reluctant groan and ease away from my body. I gasp in several deep breaths before getting to my hands and knees to crawl off the mattress and reach for the end of the lounge to use it to help myself to get to my feet.