me2you804 - Watty Awards 2011

·      What is your user name?

me2you804

·      Whatâs the story behind your username?

Itâs something I made up when I was in year 8 at school. Me2you is a brand of cute teddies and collectables in the UK and 804 was my form number at the time. Rather boring story really.

·      How old are you?

20

·      How long have you been on Wattpad?

Just over 2 years now.

·      What story have you entered into the in the Wattyâs Awards?

The Devilâs Assistant

·      What genre is it entered in?

Paranormal

·      Can you give a brief summery of your story?

Single mum Savannah Holmes is desperate for money and when she is offered a position as Satani Media she just canât believe her luck. All too quickly her perception on reality is altered and she is forced into a world that she never thought existed.

·      Who is your favourite character?

Lucius Satani â heâs the devil who oddly enough behaves nothing like the devil.

·      What is your favourite part of your story?

Donât know really, I canât choose. Probably a Lucius scene because he just makes me smile when Iâm writing him but I donât think I could choose just one moment of him. I am just a Lucius groupie.

·      What advise would you give other Wattpad authors?

Umm just stick with it and try not to give up even if your story doesnât get a lot of reads to begin with. Even now after 2 years and having quite a few fans I struggle to get reads on stories. Itâs all a matter of luck really so there is no need to feel disheartened when you donât get as many reads and votes as others.

·      Is their anything you would like to say to your readers?

Thank you all for taking the time to read the things that I have written. Thank you for putting up with my unreliable uploading, my aversion to editing and the craziness of my mind. I really do appreciate each and every one of you