gymnast17 - Watty Awards 2011

·      What is your user name?

gymnast17

·      What’s the story behind your username?

I'm a level 7 gymnast. My birthday is October 17th... So tah-dah!

·      How old are you?

I'm fourteen!

·      How long have you been on Wattpad?

About 7 months, but it feels like it's been a lot shorter... :)

·      What story have you entered into the in the Watty’s Awards?

Death Doesn't Due Us Part

·      What genre is it entered in?

It's in short stories, but if it wasn't there, it would be paranormal.

·      Can you give a brief summery of your story?

Can love's hard grip be stronger than death's cold hand? When Victoria Night is ripped away from the love of her life, Jack Sommers, he soon dies of a mysterious, unknown cause. While her world is falling apart, she soon realizes that Jack isn't really gone. He's ghostly. A captivating Watty Awards story. Filled with epic twists and turns in every chapter. Riveting cliffhangers that make you cling to your seat on fear.

·      Who is your favourite character?

Personally, I would have to say Sheldon. He's a cute little nerd that has wicked popular friends. He's funny. He's also more responsible than his friends.

·      What is your favourite part of your story?

I would have to say the rising action. I like how Victoria makes all her new friends and all the clues are released about what's going to happen later on.

·      What advise would you give other Wattpad authors?

Keep on truckin'! Haha. Never give up. Don't delete your story if you're not getting a good turn-out. Just promote it and keep writing. In time, you'll have readers.

·      Is there anything you would like to say to your readers?

Well, thanks for reading! And I madly, truly, deeply love you.