freeAngel - Watty Awards 2011

·      What is your user name?

freeAngel

·      Whatâs the story behind your username?

Well, I almost made my username the same as my XBOX Live username, but I have this thing about people I know in real life not knowing about me being a writer. Therefore I made it something people wouldn't really guess it was me. I probably should tell SOMEBODY that I write and stuff, but I don't think I'd be able to write as well if I knew people I see everyday would read it. Plus, the whole double life thing makes me feel like Hannah Montana :P

·      How old are you?

I'm in highschool :)

·      How long have you been on Wattpad?

Since May 2011

·      What story have you entered into the in the Wattyâs Awards?

26 Ways to Say 'I Love You'!

·      What genre is it entered in?

Romance :)

·      Can you give a brief summery of your story?

Tally and Logan have been lumped together to work for their English teacher over the course of the summer as nannies for him. Along the way they learn more about each other and Tally learns that maybe all those times Logan asked her out wasn't just for games.

·      Who is your favourite character?

Oh, gosh. I can't pick. They're like my babies. Okayyyy.... probably Logan. He's just so freaking adorable. (and Logan Lerman- who plays Logan- is amazingly hot. just sayin')

·      What is your favourite part of your story?

Ah, this is tough. Probably when Tally is forced to go into the old people home, just because it was fun to write :)

·      What advise would you give other Wattpad authors?

I would say... don't let numbers discourage you. Whether you have five or fifty reads, be proud of that. Your work is something you should be proud of, and you should NEVER take down a story just because you feel like no one is reading it. If you love it, stick with it.

·      Is there anything you would like to say to your readers?

Yes! I want my readers to know that I love all of them! It makes me so happy that people log on to read my story and actually enjoy the characters and messes they get themselves into. So, yes I'm saying this: I LOVE MY READERS! in a not weird way, if that makes sense.