Foxifae - Watty Awards 2011

·      What is your user name?

Foxifae

·      What’s the story behind your username?

It’s a combination of the theme of my book and a middle name

·      How old are you?

Too old to be lusting after the characters in my books but it doesn’t stop me!

·      How long have you been on Wattpad?

Almost a year

·      What story have you entered into the in the Watty’s Awards?

Foxblood: A Brush with the Moon

·      What genre is it entered in?

It’s entered in the werewolf category but really it’s become more of a fantasy.

·      Can you give a brief summery of your story?

After a depressing and tragic childhood, eighteen year old Sophie is finally happy. Now away at university and back with her best friend ever, she’s doing the one thing in the world that she loves, art.

Life’s perfect, or is it?

There’s something strange about her new home town. People are dying and an old house pulls her towards its doors. Sophie’s changing too; could it be anything to do with a recent fox bite? All becomes clear when she succumbs to the relentless attentions of the seductive Sebastian.

Sophie is drawn into Sebastian’s strange and magical world and there she learns of his family secret and realises the importance of her own role.

Can Sophie learn to handle her new powers and release her inner goddess?

·      Who is your favourite character?

My favourite character is Connor, who came into being because my male MC needed a companion but he’s developed into a beautiful and caring but mixed up soul.

·      What is your favourite part of your story?

Definitely chapter 22. I let my imagination run wild.

·      What advise would you give other Wattpad authors?

If you believe in your story and work hard, you’ll get there in the end.

·      Is their anything you would like to say to your readers?

Yes. I’d like to say a big thank you to each and every one of the people who’ve read my work and an even bigger thank you to everyone who’s supported Foxblood. I’ve put my story out there but I’ve never begged or bribed people to press that button so I know that you all actually liked what you read and that makes me really happy. Part two of the foxblood trilogy (to be called ‘Rise of the Hellion’) will begin to be posted soon and I promise that it’s even better than the first book!