xangelsmomx - Watty Awards 2011

·      What is your user name?

xangelsmomx

·      Whatâs the story behind your username?

What is the story behind your username:  The name sort of says it all.  I am the mother of an angel who now watches on from his special place in heaven.

·      How old are you?

How old are you:  Mmmm, 35, but sshh, it's a secret :D

·      How long have you been on Wattpad?

How long have you been on Wattpad:  Since April 27, 2010-  Hard to believe it's been that long- Wow, time flies when you're having fun.

·      What story have you entered into the in the Wattyâs Awards?

Here is the list:

Romance:  "The Wildflower"

Thriller:  "The Chains that Bind"

Short Story:  "Far Away"

Werewolf:  "When I Look at You" and "Whispers of Hope"

Paranormal:  "Set Fire to the Rain"

·      Can you give a brief summery of your story?

For the rest, I am just going to pick one story:

"The Wildflower" 

Zeb, the high school bad boy, finally returns home after several tours of duty in the marines.  All he can think about his returning to the girl that he left behind.  Little does he know, how much he missed in the five years that he was gone and that he was now the last man that Elizabeth would ever want to see again.  Mistakes made, secrets revealed and a twist that no one could have ever seen coming will keep you enthralled to the end.

·      Who is your favourite character?

My favorite character:  Elizabeth, in more ways than one she was fashioned from me.

·      What is your favourite part of your story?

My favorite part of the story:  It's an emotional scene where the two main characters are arguing and end up standing outside in the pouring rain at a stand still-  It was the point that they both realize how in love they are in love with each other and it was an incredibly sweet scene.

·      What advise would you give other Wattpad authors?

Advice:  Write for yourself.  Don't let other's deter you from what you want to do because in the end, it's you, the writer, that has to be happy.  And remember- practice makes perfect.

·      Is their anything you would like to say to your readers?

First and foremost, thank you.  It's the readers continual support and advice along the way that has helped me develop more wholly as a writer- Also a special shout out to my Wattpad Seniors.... You guys rock!