AgathaChristieLover - Watty Awards 2011

·      What is your user name?

AgathaChristieLover

·      What’s the story behind your username?

Agatha Christie is my favourite author, well one of them. So I just thought the name suited me, and I love her work.

·      How old are you?

The tender young-adult age of eighteen.

·      How long have you been on Wattpad?

27th January 2010

·      What story have you entered into the in the Watty’s Awards?

A short story that is titled 'Doctor Manning'.

·      What genre is it entered in?

Short story.

·      Can you give a brief summery of your story?

My story, in my eyes, is unique, it's about a man and a woman, doctor and patient. Except the man is a different kind of Doctor. He's a genetics counsellor and he must counsel this woman. Then at the end of the story the Doctor faces an ethical decision.

·      Who is your favourite character?

Probably Doctor Manning, he was an interesting man to write.

·      What is your favourite part of your story?

The day Faye Thomas brings in the results and the decision the Doctor makes in regards to these results.

·      What advise would you give other Wattpad authors?

Write about something different from the 'norm'. Hear about an obscure festival on the news, research and write about it. Hear about an event in history, research and write about it. There is so much out there that the writer can explore, you have to let your imagination soar. Research can be fun, you can do so much. Research is not all about reading books, there's also other forms of research. Go to a suppossed haunted house, go and play games in look woodland/bushland etc. Read old declassified CIA documents, research can be the most fun aspect of writing. I often find it is. The most important advise I can give you is write for yourself, never write for anyone else.

·      Is their anything you would like to say to your readers?

Thanks for reading, the support means everything to me.