KaylaNicoleTenney - Watty Awards 2011

·      What is your user name?

KaylaNicoleTenney

·      What’s the story behind your username?

I signed up using Facebook and that's what I got XD

·      How old are you?

Twenty years old chronologically, but a child at heart.

·      How long have you been on Wattpad?

Less than a month. Somewhere between on and two weeks I think. ;P

·      What story have you entered into the in the Watty’s Awards?

The Once and Gifted King

·      What genre is it entered in?

Fantasy

·      Can you give a brief summery of your story?

Sure!

Oh, you actually want the summary. Okay. XD

When a mysterious boy shows up and Gwen's workplace with his hand on fire, she joins with other kids her age who have developed strange powers. They are hunted by a man in black, who burns down their homes, so they hide in the construction area behind Zeke's house. Then they find themselves in a castle in who knows what state, and are told some unbelievable things. Course, what's unbelievable when you can fly at will?

·      Who is your favourite character?

That's a hard one. I like all my characters!

·      What is your favourite part of your story?

So far? I'd have to go with... chapter nine, which will be posted on the eighth. While most of the story is in the perspective of the main character, Gwen, chapter nine gives us some insight on one of her friends stuck in the same situation.

·      What advise would you give other Wattpad authors?

Be kind. Use smilies. =D Think about how your words might affect people before you post them. Even when criticizing, be as gentle as the author needs. More kindness would help the world move just a bit better.

·      Is their anything you would like to say to your readers?

Thank you so much for your support! As a self-published author with no one buying my book, getting fans, reads, votes, etc. really helps my self-esteem. If you don't like my writing, though, that's okay too. What matters is you took the time to read what I have to say. Thanks!