yme123 - Watty Awards 2011

Hehe, I know I am evil for interviewing myself but hey I have a book entered too.

· What is your user name?

yme123

· What's the story behind your username?

My daughter always asks 'why me' when ever I tell her to do anything. 123, I needed it to be longer.

· How old are you?

Older then I want to be.

· How long have you been on Wattpad?

Since August 2011

· What story have you entered into the in the Watty's Awards?

Blood Moon

· What genre is it entered in?

Paranormal

· Can you give a brief summery of your story?

Living in a community already run by conforming zealots Ariel and Leira must hide what they truly are from the rest of their world. But when a new mass hysteria and fear brakes through their all ready intense world a cry for persecution and extermination is heard.

Ariel and Leira must find a way to escape with their friends before they are caught up in the fever sweeping their planet.

· Who is your favourite character?

Leira, she is the stronger more aggressive of my two main characters.

· What is your favourite part of your story?

It is a toss up between Chapter Five and Eight.

· What advise would you give other Wattpad authors?

There is a difference between constructive criticism and criticism. Learn from one and ignore the other.

· Is their anything you would like to say to your readers?

Thank you so much for reading my story. When I started I never thought I would finish it and if I did no one would read it, so thank you, thank you, thank you. Also yes I am going to do a sequel but I have found I can only concentrate on one story at a time so I need to finish editing Blood Moon first before I can start the next one.