41 medical

I walked over to the closet and opened it up to reveal a tied up ace with duck tape over her mouth.
"i don't know whether to laugh and close the door or let you free.." I said snickering before falling over with laughter. I laid there on the floor laughing before slowly calming down and letting her free.
"you people are mean I'm going to bed." she said pouting and marching up to bed. I closed the closet door before thinking about something. I pulled tazuna off to the side.
"hey I was wondering...what are some things that the villagers need?" I asked and he gave me a suspicious look.
"food medical supplies their good on water. Clothes material stuff like that." he said thinking and I nodded.
"why do you need to know?" he asked narrowing his eyes.
"just curious." I told him walking away.
"im going out to train!" I said and heard a chorus of oks. I went outside and into the Forest a bit where no one could see me and i pulled out some scrolls, i had plenty of medical supplies that i ciuld distribute. Each would get a few pills some bandages some ointment and a few things here and there. I gathered some roses not all of them red but it doesn't master, i jumped along the roof tops abd delivered my little presents along with the rose, unaware of the two pairs of eyes watching me.

Quick pov change

The two figuers on the roof kept silent as they watched 'Scarlett rose' do her thing. One of them was a little surprised at how caring she actually is while the other found it interesting on how quick she moved, but neither of them took their eyes off of her. As she went along they followed staying to the shadows. They watched a few reactions and smiled themselves.
They kept up with her until one tripped and fell into the water.

Another quick pov change

I heard a splash before turning to look around but not setting anything i brushed it off. It was probably only a fish. I continued on.

Quicky changey

The one that fell climbed out of tge water and they looked around for'Scarlett rose' but she was gone.
"Damn it" one said before They North went back to there base.

Last one

I kept at it until i had given everyone the supplies they needed, it wasn't much in the least but it would help, some of the looks on their faces i will never forget. I smiled as i thought about it. I h have a lot of work but i can't let anyone find out that would ruin my reputation.
I jumped across the roof tops heading back to the house. It want as late as yesterday sense i had to hunt so i went into the Forest and started looking for medical herds i could drop off tomorrow along with the clothes i plan to bring. I picked the herbs quietly as i listened to music. I was singing circus for a psycho by skillet. I absolutely loved that band its gotten me through some tough Times. I started to hum along as i listened and i bobbed my head to the beat. I soon finished and put them in a separate scroll. I still had to figure out where to great the clothes...i had some i didn't need and So did Robbie..i could smuggle a couple things from everyone hopefully they won't be to mad. I pursed my lips and grabved some paper and a pen before going Back to the village. I made notes of what i thought everyone's sizes we're then went one bigger to be safe. It took me the rest of the night but i eventually finished.
I yawned and packed up heading back to the house. I dont care what anyone says im sleeping till noon. I got to the house and snuck in. I wemt to my room and flopped on to the mat not carinv there was wood underneath or not and i fell asleep. Sadly i eas woken up a couple hours later to me being thrown over someones shoulder. I noticed it was kakashi and zabuza was already hamding me my cup of coffee. Smart man. I sipped my coffee as i was carried to the work site and set down. All the men were already working. I sat down and finished my coffee which took a couple of minutes before i got back up and grabbed a pair of gloves and a jacket. I got to work transporting the beams to where tgey needed to go. I was unawarecof the conversation going on in the back ground.
"Scarlett rose struck again! She brought us medical supplies!" one construction worker told kakashi. Zabuza nudged kakashi with his foot.
Kakashi looked up from his book.
"This village owes a lot to this Scarlett rose dont they?" he asked and a couple of the workers nodded. "They had saved many of our lives!" zabuza and kakashi looked at each other with a raised eyebrow.

"If per say you were to find out who this Scarlett rose is what woulda you do?" zabuza asked and the villagers thought about it.
"Thank them for one then once we regain some out our economy pay them back" the others nodded in agreement.
"What if they dont accept the repayment?" kakashi asked.
"Then the least we could do is name the river after them that way a hundred years from now our descendents will know what they had done for its" kakashi and zabuza nodded.
"Very considerate" kakashi said.
"Its tge least we could do. And we all wish we could give them more" one of the workers mumbled.
"Im sure this person works under the cover of night for a reason though." zabuza pointed out but before anyone could get another word in they were interrupted by a large metallic groan and the sound of metal breaking.