27 The race

I'm sorry that it took me so long but with finals and my grandma's death on my birthday it's been hard so here's a new chapter I hope you like it anyway you know the drill I do not own naruto I only own Sam aka me and robbie aka my real like sister. By the way the picture is of robbie.

After we said go we took off. Me, ace and Ibiki leaving the anbus behind. Even then Ibiki looked like he was having a hard time keeping up. I looked over at ace.
"So are you using charka?" I asked mildly curious.
" Nope how about you?" She asked.
"Nah. I can run faster when I don't have my weights on." I told her.
"And when there's nobody on your back?" She asked teasingly. I couldn't help but laugh she had a point there. She's on my back so much that I stopped noticing.
"Yeah that helps to. So how much do your weights weigh?" Ibiki is behind us looking at us like we're crazy. We're only having a conversation while running at high speeds...... Oh.....eh whatever he can suck it up.
"Eh there lighter than what I usually have them at about half the weight so around 310.572 pounds. But I have those expensive ones that the more chakra you put I. the heavier they are."
"oh I have those to at the moment there about 315 pounds so not much heavier than yours." She seemed to deflate a bit the came back to life.
"THEN I SHALL BE YOUTHFUL AND ADD MORE CHAKRA TO THEM!" ace does act like her father. That's when it struck me. Quite literally. I crashed into something and because I was running at suck high speeds it sent me back to I twisted my body around and skid on my stomach so robbie didn't get hurt. I looked up to see what I ran into only to find might guy. Dad's eternal rival.
"DADDY WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Ace screamed at her father. I sat up and glared at him.
"oops sorry about that Sam are you alright. How's robbie?" This appeased my mood abit enough to where I don't want to hurt him anyway.
"So what are you kids doing?" Guy asked.
"Oh me ace Ibiki and a few anbus were having a race." We looked behind us to see Ibiki passed out about 50 yards away and no anbu in sight.
"Well we were having a race but I think we lost them........ Um....ace where are we racing to anyway?" I said. Then realized that we never set a finish line.
Ace sweat dropped when I'm assuming she realized the same thing.
"HOW ABOUT YOU RACE TO THE VILLAGE GATES!" Guy shouted in our faces.
"THATS A GREAT IDEA DADDY! SAM LETS DO IT!" Ace also shouted in my face.
"Alright that's not a bad idea...but no extra weight got it." She seemed to think about this for a second before nodding. We took a moment and stripped of all of our weights and I gave robbie to guy.
"Ok get ready get set go." As soon as guy said go me and ace were off. We looked little more than blures. The village gates were on the other side of the village but we should be there in less than a minute.
As we were running I noticed ace speeding up. I couldn't let her be faster so I sped up to. This kept going back and forth. Her going faster than me. We were so focused on each other that we weren't paying attention to our surroundings. We stopped when we noticed that we could see nothing but trees. We looked at each other.
"Um...Sam....where are we?" I shrugged. Ace got a panicked look on her face and she started to run around in circles. I facepalmed and chased after her when she started running in a random direction. DAMN IT!
" ACE STOP YOU DONT KNOW WHERE YOUR GOING!" I screamed at her. I caught her arm after about ten minutes and slapped her upside the head.
"....ow...."
"ace I have a bad sense of direction and you just got us lost." I couldn't feel any chakra signatures around so that meant no people.
"I say we stay here till someone comes to get us. Do you know how to survive in the wilderness?" I asked. She nodded completely serious.
"Yeah I had to for many years before daddy found me and brought me to the village." Hm so she's not from the leaf that's interesting.
"Good that makes things way easier than."
"Um I don't know about you but I have a tendency to sleep in caves." She Said almost as if I would think weird of it.
"caves are nice in certain conditions but I prefer trees." Ace nodded.
"Trees are good to so let's find a good one and set up camp." I am suprised at how serious ace is being. We walked around for a bit till we found a nice clump of trees that had there branches tangled and made great supports.
"Ok I'll get a fire started and you get food." I told her and she nodded and left.
I gathered a bunch of leaves and dry wood. I reached into my pocket and grabbed a lighter that I stole from asuma. He won't miss it.
I pulled out my book waiting for ace. After about half an hour I started to get worried.
Where the hell is she.
She should be back by now.
How much food does one person need.
I went back to my book hoping to distract myself and from want to finish the book...I think this is the fourth book....I can't remember.
The plot is really good and this stuff is not even mild...when I meet jairya(sp?) I'll give him pointers.
SNAP
I sat up and got out a kunai because that's not ace.